Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Tea saves the day!!!! (Not accepting)

Posted By:
Auntysgirl
Auntysgirl
StarStarStar
There is a quiet little tea shop on the street corner in malunea called Cup-O-Tea. they are hiring. Forum: Name:Tahilia Age:17 Gender: Female Apperance: 5 ft 4. She has sky blue hair in three pig tails. Orange eyes. She has green scaly skin. And she is cute as a button. Clothes: Cup-O-Tea uniform with apron. Other: she can sing EXTREMELY well!!! she has 3 brothers and 2 sisters and was dropped on her head toooo many times!!!!!!!!!! ____________ I'm sitting in the tea shop waiting on some customers to come in and get some stinking tea!!!

~Cerra~

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lora Age:17 Gender: Female Appearance:  Other: She is a regular customer at the tea shop. Name: Issac Age:17 Gender: Male Appearance: Other: works at the tea shop for the money to save up for school.

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Posted By:
Auntysgirl
Auntysgirl
StarStarStar
Ok how would you like to start?

~Cerra~

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar

"Auntysgirl" wrote:

Ok how would you like to start?
Doesn't matter to me ^_^ Though I'm at school right now so might be slow with posting or might disappear on ya.

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Posted By:
Auntysgirl
Auntysgirl
StarStarStar
This is my first RP! I guess you could come in and ask for a job.....

~Cerra~

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
( I know, guess I'll just post before the bell rings for class then~ ) Lora: I ran my finger over the top of the cup sitting in front of me, thinking of the days events. I hadn't been able to do much with my brother being out of town, the day going by slow and the only place I can think to do was come to the shop for a cup of tea. Issac: I glanced over the paper once more before looking at the shop in front of me. I had come here because I needed a job and this was the only place looking for people. I sighed slightly before walking inside, looking around.

-Sion Astal

Posted By:
Auntysgirl
Auntysgirl
StarStarStar
Tahilia sees Issac come in while serving Lora a cup of tea and welcomes issac with a smile and asks him,"What would you like to drink?"

~Cerra~

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Lora gave a small thanks to Tahilia before glancing out the window. Issac smiled lightly, giving a small shake of his head, " I was actually going to see if I could get a job here, I heard they were looking."

-Sion Astal

Posted By:
Auntysgirl
Auntysgirl
StarStarStar
"Well, may I have your resume?" Tahilia replied while handing tea to some customers.......

~Cerra~

Posted By:
Auntysgirl
Auntysgirl
StarStarStar
Tahilia:"Hey Kippy!  Want some tea?

~Cerra~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Childhood

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

this post can help u earn a higher level o...

this post can help u earn a higher level o...