Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Iris Zero ~ Private RP

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
For Me and Ra-chan only!!! Create a Character with a iris or a iris zero. Do not use Irises in the manga!!! Characters can't be older than 25. Form: Name : Iris : Age : Looks : Personality : Other :

Sweden And Finland: They are the law.

Iris Zero ~ Private RP

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Name : Yami Nanashima  Iris : "To see ones sorrows" From the shape of a persons shadow she can tell what makes them sad. Age : 14 Looks :  Personality : A quiet girl that never interferes with others or their problems. She always keeps everything to herself. Other : She has no shadow.

Iris Zero ~ Private RP

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
That is such a good Iris~~ SO CLEVER~~!!! Hmm, I'll have to think of one. . . . 

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Look! You can see his boxers!
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Iris Zero ~ Private RP

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Have you came up with a Iris?

Iris Zero ~ Private RP

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yucca Hanajima Iris: Can see what people fear most around them. (Thus the red eyes). Age: 14 Looks: Personality: Vey cautious, can be mean. Nice, and isolated. (I might end up doing her differently. Other: // Color: Fire Brick

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Iris Zero ~ Private RP

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
you start

Iris Zero ~ Private RP

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Yucca: I was sitting down staring at a book that I was pretending to read. I was actually sitting and watching my bullies, all of them were in a large group, and i couldn't decipher which item belonged to who. I hadn't known, all of them clustered. One had a snake coiled around it's neck, that was obvious. But there was a bear, a robber, even a giant splotch of darkness. These people. What could I do? Guess which one was afraid of the dark and throw them in a closet? Spend a bunch of money on a snake and throw it at the group? Unlikely.

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Iris Zero ~ Private RP

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Yami: I sat down at my desk next to blond girl wearing a helmet and goggles. I look down. A snake shadow lay on the floor next to her. A odd shape compared to the other girls on class, Broken hearts. But next to me lay nothing. A snake would be nice to see next to me for a change.

Iris Zero ~ Private RP

Posted By:
Narubleach-chan
Narubleach-chan
StarStarStarStarStar
Yucca: Next to me the girl was looking around suspiciously. She seems like she was interested. I elbow her to get her attention. "Hey, which one of those  pops do you think is afraid of snake or the dark?" I ask her.

Naruto Shirtless (Kinda)
Naruto Sage
I LOVE IT! Nuff said.

Iris Zero ~ Private RP

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Yami: I look at over at the kids in the front of the classroom. Glancing down at their shadows to help answer her question. I see a skull to left and paw print in the middle. I pull out a small black notebook out of my book bag, my book of shadows. I open to the first page to find the skull and paw print. The caption reads "Death" next yo the skull and "Animals" next to the Paw print. "The one on left is afraid of the dark and the one in the middle is afraid of the snake, but that's none my business." I shut my book of shadows and place it on the desk.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

latest videos