Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Misery Buisness (Private)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Me and my lovely boy Greyson only. We will sand off rough edges shortly.Since we have to fit it to the teen thing xD Form Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: Name: Logan Carr Age: 19 Looks: Andy most likely. He is tall around 6'4 and has a good bit of muscle on him. Personality: He seems to be kind and friendly and sweet. But then he is really dark, cold, aggressive and somewhat mysterious. Other: He is a trainee nurse Sorry my form sucks.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
We don't have to do the teen thing since this is a little harder to do like that. xD you know? So you're seme, right? Like, the one in the house? and I'm the uke/writer?

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure we could still be older teens. But instead of going as far as killing each other. They eventually fall in love. Even though he is sick and twisted xD)

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Kinda like he gets Stockholm Syndrome while being kidnapped and stuff.

let

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Exactly like that :3

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I have to know how old yours is before I make mine. xD

let

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
He is going to be 19.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay~ X3 Name: Chester. Age: He's sixteen, almost seventeen. Looks: Personality: Chester is kind, soft-spoken, and tries his hardest to make everyone around him happy. He was somewhat spoiled as a child but has lost his conceitedness over the years. Other: Even if he's barely grown, Chester is an accomplished author and artist, and he wrote his first book back in eighth grade and instantly it was a Best Seller. He has written 13 novels since then, all in the genre of drama. He's considered to be the Stephen King of his generation. (xD hahaa) He decides to take a road trip for spring break to New York, which is where he's kidnapped by another man.

let

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
(I see what you did there! Would you like me to start ?)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure~

let

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos