Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Peaceloveb6
Peaceloveb6
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack: Hmmm? *Tickles more, grinning* --- Zoe: Tyler Hoechlin and Dylan O'Brain from Teen Wolf are throwing out the first pitch at the dodgers game. Just, WHY? why not the Yankees!? I swear to god..WHY does everyone like the dodgers!?! Even those little British girls from Eleen- what are their names?..Sophia grave and Rosetta! Yes, THEY went to some dodgers thing. Just...ugh! --- ^Zoe's issue is what im confuzzled at. DODGERS- 6 RINGS YANKEES- 27. WTH!?!

"No matter how big and tough you are, if a two year old hands you a play phone, you pretend to awnser it."
"I've had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide."
"1. Dig a hole 
2. Call it love
3. Watch people fall in love"
"'No officer, my speech isn't splurred. I'm just talking in cursive.'"

Posted By:
caked7738
caked7738
StarStarStarStarStar
Stephanie: *shakes her head, squinting, uncovers her mouth, giggling* ---------- Antonio: WOAH. I like the Dodgers. And It's Sophia GRACE. (XD He's so sassy.) ---------- xD CHU NO WHAT....I DON'T KNOW...

No

Posted By:
Peaceloveb6
Peaceloveb6
StarStarStarStarStar
XD Mmm hmm!!! YANKS ARE DA BOMB! --- XD I said grace! Wel, i ment grace...Dumb itouch...dumb auto spell check... --- Jack: *Releases, kisses her cheek quickly* --- Zoe: I knoww, but...WHY? they have SIX world sieres titles, and the Yankees have TWENTY SEVEN. that's right, I know my facts! *smiles proudly*

"No matter how big and tough you are, if a two year old hands you a play phone, you pretend to awnser it."
"1. Dig a hole 
2. Call it love

Posted By:
caked7738
caked7738
StarStarStarStarStar
XDXD My dad likes the dodgers. I want his dodgers hat. --------- XD AND IT'S ROSIE. --------- Stephanie: *catches her breath*...NO. --------- Antonio: I love that you're extremely educated in baseball, baby. That's hot.

No

Posted By:
Peaceloveb6
Peaceloveb6
StarStarStarStarStar
NO. you want a YANKEES hat because they have TWENTY ONE MORE SIERIES RINGS then da dumbo dodgers. --- XD I TYPED DAT, DUMB SPELL TYPO DING!...Blahhg. XD Do you watch Ellen? --- Jack: Noooo...? *Laughs* --- Zoe: *blushes, rolls her eyes, kisses his cheek* Are you just really flirty today?..Not that I'm complaining! 

"1. Dig a hole 
2. Call it love

Posted By:
caked7738
caked7738
StarStarStarStarStar
XD I'll be sure to tell my dad that. He'll LOOOVE that. -------- XD Occasionaly. ------- Stephanie: NO. *looks at him*...*smiles* You just made my heart throb a little. ---------- Antonio: *smiles, hugs her* Sorry about the butt swat. And the flirtiness.

No

Posted By:
Peaceloveb6
Peaceloveb6
StarStarStarStarStar
XD THE DODGERS MAY KISS JETERS SASS.  --- Jack: *Laughs, rolls his eyes, slightly blushes, pokes her side* You're ticklish! -- Zoe: But I like flirty tonyyy! It's hot! *Smiles*...Dodgers, ugh. Why do people even...? Ugh...

"1. Dig a hole 
2. Call it love

Posted By:
caked7738
caked7738
StarStarStarStarStar
XD Dats nice, Brenner. --------- Stephanie: NO. *pokes his cheek* You sleeptalk! *smiles* -------- Antonio: *blushes* Heh...thanksss. And, BRO. DEM MY BOIS.

No

Posted By:
Peaceloveb6
Peaceloveb6
StarStarStarStarStar
XD well. I watch Ellen with my mommie. I LOVEE Sophia and Rosie. --- Jack: I do nott! Meh! --- Zoe: Well, your boys suck. No offense to YOU. My boys are the freakin KINGS.

"1. Dig a hole 
2. Call it love

Posted By:
caked7738
caked7738
StarStarStarStarStar
XDXD "Rosie's all thin and I'm like a sack of potatoes!!" --------- Stephanie: *smiles* I know, I think I dreampt it up...hm...So, nevermind. ---------- Antonio: Hm, thanks. *grimaces* Zoe? My leg has fallen asleep and I'm worried it's going to stay that way.

No

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos