Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Rebecca and Deja's PRIVATE RP- continued... (STAY OUT.. PRIVATE!)

Posted By:
143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy
StarStarStarStar
(B) "Either way, if you truely loved me, you wouldn't have hesitated! I wouldn't ever hesitate when I say that I love you." I cry even harder. (T) I put my arm around her shoulder and walk her home. Big mistake. Her parents? Yeah. They were sitting outside talking when we come around the corner holding hands and kissing each other's cheeks.

What the Felton?

Team Guy Who Almost Hit Bella With A Car!

Team Draco Malfoy, Because Twilight Will NEVER Be Better Then Harry Potter!!!

TEAM PEETA!!!
Team Peeta!!! I Love Him :)

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!

"May the odds be EVER in your favor"
-Effie Tricket
May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor :)

"The Girl On Fire" and "The Boy With The Bread"

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
(M) i sigh. "you know i don't think you've ever been this dramatic" i mutter under my breath (A) When we get to my house, i find my parents sitting on the porch talking, but then they were staring at me, then they looked at Tanner, back at me again. i might as well tell them the truth, "Hey mom, hey dad, uh yeah. Tanner's my boyfriend now.." i say with a sheepish smile. i see my mom's face go red, and my dad's purple...

Di Caprio never died inTitanic, The end scene of Titanic is of him going underwater. The beginning scene of Inception is him waking up on a beach.Its like a movie within a movie

My Gale and I :) my bff Gale and i

^^ all of these done by Rhibi!!

Posted By:
143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy
StarStarStarStar
(B) Something comes over me and I find myself punching Mordred in the face. When I realize what I've done, I grab my own wrist, a look of shock on my face. "I-I-I'm so s-so-sor-sorry." I manage to say. I flee to the enclosed kitchen and hide under the table, ashamed of what I've done. (T) I try to excuse myself, but her mom notices the rings. "Hey Annie! You told me Bailee got you that ring!" she yells.

What the Felton?

TEAM PEETA!!!

-Effie Tricket

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
(M) Bailee punches me. my face goes stone cold, as i let it sink in. i turn around to the spot where she fled, but i don't take a step closer, "How could you?" i ask hurt. this was the one thing that can hurt me the most, it brings back all the memories of my aunt abusing me. i sit down right where i was standing, my face in my hands (A) "she did! i told you Bailee got us both rings!" i say frantic, looking at Tanner for help, a worried look in my eyes

Di Caprio never died inTitanic, The end scene of Titanic is of him going underwater. The beginning scene of Inception is him waking up on a beach.Its like a movie within a movie

Posted By:
143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy
StarStarStarStar
(B) when I hear him yell 'How could you?' I can't help myself. I get out from under the table, wipe the tears from eyes, and grab the AID kit. I stakl into the living room. I lift his chin up and start to clean the wound. (T) "Yeah, uh. She got one for both of us. As a anniversary gist. For our friendship I mean. It's not like they are promise rings or anyting." I say. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

What the Felton?

TEAM PEETA!!!

-Effie Tricket

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
(M) i let Bailee clean my wound, but only because i know it'll make her feel a little better. as soon as she's done, i sprawl myself out on the floor, and try to erase all that's just happened from my mind. (A) My mom eyes us suspiciously. she grabs my hand and pulls off my ring, "I will always love you. -Tanner" she reads off the inside of the band. "so i guess Bailee got that ingraving?" she asks furious. i grab my ring back, and put it on my finger again. "fine, you want the truth?" i ask, "Tanner and i have promise rings. i love him, and he loves me. and, not you or ANYONE else will change that" i tell her

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar

"spidergurl9" wrote:

(M) i let Bailee clean my wound, but only because i know it'll make her feel a little better. as soon as she's done, i sprawl myself out on the floor, and try to erase all that's just happened from my mind. (A) My mom eyes us suspiciously. she grabs my hand and pulls off my ring, "I will always love you. -Tanner" she reads off the inside of the band. "so i guess Bailee got that ingraving?" she asks furious. i grab my ring back, and put it on my finger again. "fine, you want the truth?" i ask, "Tanner and i have promise rings. i love him, and he loves me. and, not you or ANYONE else will change that" i tell her

Posted By:
143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy
StarStarStarStar
(B) I lie down next to him. "I really am sorry, Mordred. Truely, I love you too much to hurt you on purpose. I just wasn't thinking." (T) "And there is nothing worng with our love. Yeah so what I have a few peircings and I dyed my black? Thats doesn't change anything. I did it to defy the world and to show it they can't hurt me. Unless it hurts Annie."

What the Felton?

TEAM PEETA!!!

-Effie Tricket

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
(M) "i know" i say with a sigh. i roll over on my side and look at her, i can tell in her face too that she is sincere. "Come here" i say, openening my arms for a hug (A) i see my mom's face start to soften. "well, i guess if my little girl's happy, i'm happy" she says with a small smile. i run and hug her. "So you're ok with Tanner and I being together?" i ask her, "i guess" she replies. " welcome to the family Tanner" she says with a sincere smile, holding out one arm, motioning for him to join the hug.

Posted By:
143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy
StarStarStarStar
(B) He accpets the apology. I crawl into his arms, and we just lie there staring at each other. It's as if you couldn't tell we were just argiung, besides the tears in my eyes and his swollen face. (T) I blush. "Aawww.." I run into the hug. I squeeze them tight.

What the Felton?

TEAM PEETA!!!

-Effie Tricket

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

spell ur username backwards

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

spell ur username backwards

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

My dad is not around.

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos