Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Kingdom

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
Startled, I straightened up and turned to find Isabel standing there, looking slightly disheveled. "Hello, how are you Beautiful?" I asked, shutting the balcony door behind her. I didn't want anyone to hear us. "You look... Surprised to say the least" I said, swooping her into my arms. I hated waited way too long for her not to be touching her every second that I could. You could call me obsessed, but if that's what being in love was then I could take it. I wished that she was wearing something other than her big ballroom dress. Sure it was very pretty and all, but it made it made it hard to tell her true figure. 

Love is Louder than the Pressure to be Perfect.

The Kingdom

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed lightly and wrapped my arms around his neck as snugly as I could,"I am... I just ran into, wait for it..."I paused for dramatic effect, and then spoke once more,"Your parents. Quiet literally, ran right into them... Your mother still thinks I am a witch, and your father was extrordinarily pleasant,"I said quietly, playing with the back of his coat collar.

The Kingdom

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
" I can't say that I'm surprised. " I said, squeezing Isabel and maneuvering us so that we were facing the glimmering lights of Paris. "I tried talking my mom into liking you, but she is as stubborn as a rock." I shrugged, looking down at her. She seemed more... Mature if that was even possible. She wore her eyeliner a little bit thicker, and her cheekbones had become even more defined. "And my dad... He has a soft spot for people in need... Not that your country couldn't make it on their own or anything. " I added, afraid that she might take offense to that last comment. 

Love is Louder than the Pressure to be Perfect.

The Kingdom

Posted By:
Jordan
Jordan
Admin
StarStarStarStar
Inappropriate. Locked. 

I'm Jordan, the Manager at KW! Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Suicide isn't the answer.

Describe the person above you in two words!

latest videos