Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I kind of sat there, speechless, and then slowly regained my composure. I laughed lightly,"Now...would be great,"I sat quietly, kissing him lightly once more.

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, kissing her back, glad by her reaction. After a few seconds, I slowly pulled back, looking at her for a second.I didn't want to end it, but I needed to know. "Can I ask you something?"

centipede

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure, ask me anything,"I said,gently sitting back in the grass so he could speak.

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"I gotta know..What are we? Are we friends...or more then that?" I was confused at it all. We were kissing on a constant...but we still seemed like friends.

centipede

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Can't we be both?"I asked gently, turning my head to the side like a dog would,"I mean... If I'm going to be with someone... I want to be with my best friend, someone I can goof off with and be myself... But at the same time, someone I can lay down with and kiss,"I said quietly, looking down. It made sense in my head...

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled lightly, and leaned in to kiss her softly.  "Of course we can..." I said, smiling and playing with her hair a bit. "I just wanted to know."

centipede

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm yours,"I said quietly, interlocking two of our hands,"And you're mine,"I said, putting the other two together before I leaned in slowly and kissed him gently,"And I love it..." [Going to bed, goodnight!]

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's...great." I said, kissing her soft lips once more. It was great. I'd never seen us be like this before...but I didn't complain, because I loved it, too.

centipede

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I kissed him for a second before pulling back lightly and kissing his cheek,"So... Dad is making hamburgers tonight, want to come over?"

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure..." I said, smiling and standing up, holding her hand. Me and her dad actually got along, oddly enough.

centipede

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Chess or Checkers?

latest videos