Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I slowly let go of his hand and rested my hand on his pillow, laying on my side as I listened to the movie begin. I waited for him to lay down as well, closing my eyes.

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[timeskip?]

centipede

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up the next morning, yawning sleepily before I opened my eyes. I looked up to see his sleeping face, noticing how my head rested on his chest, and his arm looped around my back. I slowly crawled out of his grasp and then collected my things before going home. I had to babysit today, and he knew that, I would see him at school on Monday.

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I yawned about an hour later,  and noticed she was gone. I knew she had things to do, so I just sat up and started cleaning my room up. I had to every so often. 

centipede

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked down the block Sunday night, and sat at the park, swaying on one of the swings. I had my iPod on, and just decided to relax for now.

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I took a  silent walk down my street, it was fairly boring around here on the weekends for the most part.

centipede

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed Bruce walking across the street and I grinned, pulling out one of my ear buds and standing from the swing,"Bruce!!"  I called, waving lightly.

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned my head to see who was calling, Sara of course. "Hey!" I said, smiling a bit and walking in her direction.

centipede

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I met him in the middle of the park and grinned,"How are you doing, sleepy head?"I asked, rufflign his hair gently.

Hiding a Fall

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've been better, cleaning up the mess that we both made and all." I said in a sarcastic tone, rolling my eyes playfully. "And you?"

centipede

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY Derp WINS!!

~~Rename the person above you game~~

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.