Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Even in Death

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
This is the story of a guy who was wrongfully murdered, and now has to find away to move on. Form: (Also Mine) Name: Jake Fisher (The Ghost Boy) Age: 15 Looks: Tall, tan, muscular, baby blue eyes, short blonde hair Personality:Funny, fun loving, bubbliy, sweet Other: Can only be seen by some people (For the story to make sence, therees gotta be a character that can see Jake)

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

Even in Death

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(So joining, Could you suggest possible charries I could be and also the maxium I could have.)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Even in Death

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
I am gonna post a form, you can accept and let me join, or you can reject me! xD Name: Zoey Crane Age: 14, 15 in a few days. Looks: Short (shoulder length) curly brown hair, brown eyes, average height, long legs, skinny, (but she eats a ton!). Personality: The silent type. She only talks if she has to. The truth is, she's too shy to talk to anyone, so when she see's Jake, its a gift. She see's it as someone just for her. Somebody that she can talk to. To share her dreams, and her fears. Other: She can see Jake.

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate you.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

Even in Death

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Ashley Jones Age: 13 turning 14 Looks:   Medium height, purple lavender hair (real color.), green eyes, long length legs, thin. Personality.:    Non talkie person speak's  up only if she has too. When she sees Jake she's in another world (Almost like he lady in Ghost whisperer) She can see he dead (Medium) Other: Can see Jake, medium.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Even in Death

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
☆Gupi, u can have 2 characters and I dont do the whole "make-charaters-for-others" thing, it zaps the fun out of the rp, I like when the charaters come from someone else, and Strawberry u can most certinly join smile

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

Even in Death

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
☆We can start if yall wanna☆

Even in Death

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Isabelle Dever Age: 16 Looks:  Portrait Her eyes are a meadowy green, her skin is very pale but not in a sickly way, her lips are naturally red, she has a natural slight blush in her cheeks and her hair is a light brown that falls into soft curls that reach midway down her back when it is out of her regular bun Isabelle She is very tall and with a short torso and long legs, she is daintly muscular as she is a ballerina and is constantly exercising. Her 'chest' is larger then it should be for a dancer. Personality: She seems cold and stand offish but she's really just under a lot of stress from home. She's a very kind-hearted and the motherly type(Bleh I'm terrible at personality's)  Other: She's not one of my regular charries. So she might be a bit dodgy... Name: James Stimson Age: 15 Looks: he's a little bit shorter then average with chocolate brown eyes that are always hidden by his shaggy hazelish hair. He has olive toned skin and a very muscular body though it seems odd as people only see him sketching. Personality: He is incredibly shy and always seems to be blushing or staring at his feet. He always has his sketchpad with him which just emphasises his shyness as he spends his life sketching. His father died when he was young, shot right infront of him and the trauma made him struggle to trust people and refuses to talk Other: People assume he is mute because he so rarely talks(He's a regular charrie so he should work)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Even in Death

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar

"SkullCandy14" wrote:

☆Gupi, u can have 2 characters and I dont do the whole "make-charaters-for-others" thing, it zaps the fun out of the rp, I like when the charaters come from someone else, and Strawberry u can most certinly join smile
May I join?

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Even in Death

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
☆Yeah, anyone can U didnt have to ask n_n☆

Even in Death

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh OK we can start now.

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Any 90s Music fan here?

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

What month were you born in? x3

What are you wearing right now?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos