Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Even in Death

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
☆Wait for Gupi to post her forms, and Strawberry u there?☆

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

Even in Death

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, I'm here! I'd love to start! Let's just wait for Gupi.

Wow! I said something in this thread!

I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate you.

Even in Death

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
☆□◇Okie Dokie then◇□☆

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

Even in Death

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
☆Imma post Jake's backstory of his death☆ Jake looked around the park, the darkness of the night had taken the park over. Sighing, he went and sat on one of the swings. 20mins past, Jake was the outcast in his small town. He heard laughing, he looked toward the basketball courts, he could clearly see some of the guys from his school. They were drunk, he could tell. Jake got upand started walking toward them, to go home. They stopped him, and started messing with him. 5mins into the hassesment they drug Jake to an old daycare center, took him behind it and stabbed him 36 times. Jakes eyes fluttered closed, and with that Jake Fisher died.

Even in Death

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Forms posted in the form slot. Pictures soon)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Even in Death

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley felt sad while she was sitting in her room so she went to the park. She grabbed her stuff and left out and went to the exactly the same swing Jake was sitting on that's when she saw Jake's spirit. ( That was the back story of Ashley becoming a medium.)

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Even in Death

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
☆Lets start☆ Jake looked around the hallway of his school. People walked past but the didnt reallynotice Jake. "My locker! Which ones mine!?" He yelled, no one could hear him..

Even in Death

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashley walked in the school and saw someone yelling she walked up to him and said,"Are you OK?" Then she realized it was a ghost and she looked like a fool talking to herself in the hallway.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Even in Death

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Teling you because she's proberly making one right now. Strawberry makes super long posts! But they're awesome, she is an AMAZING roleplayer) (My posts in a sec, getting photos right now)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Even in Death

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
Jake noticed this person talking to him, in fear he phases through the wall behind him

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

Tom & Jerry Vs Micky Mouse

Mods vs users!

Lets talk about the show Supernatural-moved

Lets talk about the show Supernatural

HELP!!!!!!!

latest videos