Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
"So Gabe... How is it going in Romania?" Ask my Dianna Lockrem, a French journalist with a thick accent. I had to pay attention hard to pick a part what she was saying to me. I leaned back in my armchair. The hot lights of the television set burned my face. "Things are going just great. " I said, smiling casually. "Our military is wonderful, the economy is doing well. I have to say I'm proud to be a citizen of such a great country. " I had stayed up too late with Isabel last night. Sure, it had been one of the greatest nights of my life... But it is not a very good idea to stay awake till three cuddling with a girl when you have a t.v. appearance early the next morning. "That's good to hear. Now Gabe, have their been any women in your life lately? Every Prince needs their Princess.." The way Dianna said it made me shift uncofortably in my seat, just as a picture of Isabel and I kissing on the balcony last night flashed on the screen behind me. My breathe caught in my throat. Crap... "Now, aren't Romania and Croatia on very rocky seas right now? How would you explain this?" her grin was sinister, I wanted to hit her. I stammered, looking around the t.v set. Faces of shock stood on everyone in vacinity. "Um... That's.."

Love is Louder than the Pressure to be Perfect.

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Say something, Gabriel!"I yelled at the screen as I stared in absolute shock... How did they catch us? We were up in the darkness... No, no, no. I kneeled infront of the tele, my head popping up as the echoing sound of a fist trying to break the door hurled itself against the walls. I hurredly climbed to my feet and opened the door,"Da..." A happy good morning from my father today? A very warm slap to the cheek that sent my hurling into the wall. I heard the flash of a camera and then Aunt Josie pushing them away. Dad wasted my time as he took my hair and pulled me through my room. Aunt Josie was busy keeping the press away while he screamed at me, every few sentences folowed by another slap rather than a frustrated exclamation point. He left me as a heap on the ground, the door slamming behind him.

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
"You dare you Gabriel... How dare you! My mother screamed from the side of the t.v set. I had walked hurriedly away from the eyes of the camera, the world. "You've disrespected me, your father, your country! She is trash Gabriel, absolute trash. You are out of your mind if you ever think you could hook up with a _lut like that. " I squinted my eyes, my teeth grinding together in anger and frustration. She had drug me away from the set and into the hallway where the screaming match was about to begin. I wondered where my father was. I could really use his help at the moment.. "You're wrong Mom.." I said quietly at first, my voice rose though as did my anger. "You know absolutely nothing about her. You're letting the past create my future and I hate it! I love Isabel Mom, I really do. You realize that I'm eighteen right? I don't have to stay here..." At that, her hand flew across my face. My eyes watered, her hand stung, but not as bad as the meaninging behind it. 

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
My cheeks hand what felt like premantent red hand prints, which was already swolen in pain. I wept on the ground until  standing. Aunt Josie had chased after my father, and the presshad followed. I quickyl found the cheapest clothes I owned... A pair of jeans, nice runnign shoes I brought for when I went to the gym, and a warm coat. I slipped on a hat, some glasses, and raced out the door. Mother... I needed her, I needed her so badly... I was able to slip from my room, escaping the hotel, escaping that life... Everything. I couldn't do it anymore. I walked around the streets of Paris as discreatly as I could, not that anyone noticed me anyways. I looked nothing like myself... Wrinkled, normal clothes, swolen cheeks, red puffy eyes... I don't know how far, or where I went... But, I made out into the country by nightfall.

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared at her, stared at the woman who had given me life, raised me. I never thought it would be so easy to hate the woman who had given you life. I shoved past her, not saying a word as I walked away from her, away from the only life I knew. "Don't try to follow me. " was the only thing I said before I left the building. As soon as I stepped outside I was swarmed by the media. Their questions made my brain hurt, but I slipped into a taxi before I got too overwhelmed because of them. "Take me somewhere quiet. " I told the driver. I put my head in my hands as the car lurched away into the unknown. I wished that I could talk to Isabel, apologize for being so careless, but I had no idea when I would see her again. I gulped in a big breath. I could not cry, not now. She wasn't gone yet. 

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
The entire night was soent walking, almost. I stopped somewhere and fell asleep in a barn. I had walked for endless hours, and only slept for very few before I began again. I reached a very small town, and kept my head down until I reached a news stand. It was all in French, which I was fluent in. There were magazines plastered with out scandelous kiss, and then a few with my father' angry hand on my face. I lowered my hat, newspapers reading 'Where did the Princess disappear to?' and 'Where is she?' I looked down at myself, covered in dirt, pieces of hay... I looked homeless, poor, my cheek faintly brusied... No one would know me for awhile... No one.

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do you have any ideas for how they'll meet up?)

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Well... I was thinking maybe she gets away to another country... We skip a few months. He becomes hard, an Army man, and they raid the country she is hiding in, just ironically. She sees a butterfly... Within the next few days they run into one another?]

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt dead inside. I committed myself souley and completely to my country, because to be honest it was the only thing I had left. I spent a few days wandering the country the countries, praying to God that I would stumble upon Isabel, there was not a trace of her though and I eventually came home. The lack of food had finally gotten to me. I didn't stay there long though, I simply packed up my things and headed to the army recruitment office, joining as soon as I could. I started out as a normal soldier, but soon rose up the ranks until I was the commander for my own platoon. It was something to keep my mind of Isabel, my family. But soon the military became my whole life. I was obsessed with war. 

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
It is simply amazing to me how easy it was to change... Well, me. I slept in barns, and hid on the back of trucks for travel. My skin was tougher, my emotions absolutely gone. I got away to Spain, somehow, and was a new person. My hair grew darker with age, and I took refuge with a kind girl who was my age. She kept my secret. We made a new name, Marie Anee. No one suspected me.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

What happened to this place?!

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

no one gets me

latest videos