Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Lincoln Boarding School (Open)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
This is your basic role play about a boarding school. Living on your own, romance, friendships that will last you a lifetime, and of course homework. Rules: 1. One boy and one girl. 2. If you don't have a romance yet, please be patient. No, "She sat there sighing, feeling sorry for herself."  3. No leaving anyone out. 4. Proper grammar and spelling. You can have spelling errors on hard words, but don't t@lk lyk dis. 5. This is for the people who enjoy to create pregnancy storylines. No giant time skips to 9 months. That makes the idea of boarding school disappear.  6. Have fun.  If you do not follow these rules, I will terminate your character. I will create my form later. Name Age Grade Looks Personality Other

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone?)

LOL

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie 15 will put up will see Your charecter's cousin. Brandon 17 will put up will see  None.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ariana "Ari" Age: 16 Looks:  Grade: Sophomore Personality: Ariana outgoing funny girl. She is brave and very caring. She isn't afraid to take chances. She loves to party and have fun. She is very daring. She isn't afraid to speak her mind either. She is a very good listener, and very trusting. She is a big flirt but it takes a lot for her to fall in love. She can be stubborn and She doesn't care at all of what people think of her.   Other: None Name: Andrew "Drew" Age: 17 Looks:  Grade: Junior Personality: Drew is a loud uncaring guy. .  He is a lot like Ariana ,Stubborn, a flirt, loves to party and doesn't care much of what people think of him. . He is a troublemaker and very daring. He is not the smartest but enough to pass. He loves to joke around and is hardly ever serious. He is really protective over his friends and will defend them in any way.He has a dirty mind but  can be romantic with a girl. Other:  None

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Nick age:14 looks:role play character grade:freshman personalty:nick is a funny outgoing boy. he is always popular no matter what school he goes to or actually anywhere he goes. he is also a big flirt and he can talk alot. he falls for girls easily and tends to get hurt if things dont go well with girls but he tries not to show that he hurt nick is also a huge athlete a top ice hockey prospect one of the best for his age around the world. other:has an older sister who is a junior and has been going here since she was a freshman and the school got her to help them recruit nick to play ice hockey there ashleys little brother Name: Ashley age:17 Looks:role play character grade:Junior personalty: Ashley is a huge flirt and a huge party animal she is really popular at lincol boarding school and is always near the center of everything at the school she gets boys all the time but takes a lot for her to fall for a boy she is very protective of nick you the way she acts you would  not think so but she always watches out for him other:she is on the schools girls soccer team and was a big reason why nick came here is nicks older sister

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Francine (Frankie) Jones Age 16 Grade: Sophomore Looks: Personality: Frankie is obsessed with music and theater. It's almost as f she were born to perform. Frankie is of average intelligence, but her best subject is English. She can be rather sarcastic and blunt on occasion, which can cause some people to not like her. Frankie is not popular. She has been called every single critical name in the boom, but she still manages to have hope. Other: This is her first year at Lincoln Boarding School. Name: Parker Jacobs Age: 17 Grade: Senior Looks: Personality: Parker has always been a pretty confident guy. Baseball captain, honor student, and a pretty popular. His bright and sunny personality shone through him. This was not all of him though. He had a secret past that no one knows about. If you even knew about it you wouldn't believe it. Other: This is Parker's 3rd and final year at Lincoln Boarding School. His bright personality makes his past so incredulous. The truth is that his life was falling apart. His parents got divorced, and his mother started abusing him. He was on a path of self destruction. Dropping grades, suspensions, and being kicked off the team. That's when he started attending LBS. Things picked up. His grades went up, he got onto that school's baseball team, and made many new friends. He is worried about life after school because of everything that had happened to him.

LOL

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone else? Please?)

LOL

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join please?? smile) Name: Yolanda Mally Age: 17 Grade: Senoir Looks: Cher Lloyd but with no tatoos except the one on the arm that is covering her mouth Personality: Yolanda is a tough, hard working soul. She is power hungry and strategetic with a big mouth and attitude. she is hard to handle, clever, picky and stubborn isn't some one you should look up to. She is charming, charismatic and smart. She is used to working for what she has since her family has always been full of people yet very poor. She has leaned on illegal selling of 'things' to earn money since she was old enough to, the age of 13 and is definetly street smart. She is an adrenaline junkie and fears nothing. She lives life on the wild side and never plays things safe. She is impulsive, energetic and a whole lot of fun. She is argumentative and has alot of confidence. She doesn't care what people think of her and has been known to hold grudges. She can be rude but can be a good friend and puts up a wall to anyone that trys to get close to her. She is spunky, flirty and hard to get with alot of style in everythign she does Other Name: Nathan Hawthorn Age: 16 close to being 17 Grade: Junoir Looks: Liam Personality: Nathan is caring, hard working and smart. he isn't a player like most boys and is very understanding and a good listener. He knows how to treat a lady since he grew up with 4 sisters and a single mom. He is fun and respectful and always does what is right. He loves little kids and beign a good rolemodel, always thinking of others first. he is protective and will always stand up for his loved ones. He doesn't truly support violence but is tough enough to always win them when people start them. He listens and respects elders and a is a good boy with plenty of friends. He gets good grades but does have a secret hidden temper, burried deep down from his father abandoning him long ago. He's a loyal boy who has trouble making desicions sometimes and who has a bit of trouble with his eye sight. Other

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Leah Evans Age: 15 Grade: 11 Looks: Leah has blonde hair, blue eyes, and her hair is curly. She is slim and is not so tall or short. Basically, she looks like Taylor Swift. xD Personality: She is kind, energetic. She is sweet and talkative. Leah sometimes gets emotional and takes a lot of things seriously. Sometimes she is really bossy. Other: She loves sports, shopping, makeup, romantic and horror movies. Her parents are divorced and she has 2 little brothers. One age 7 and the other 4. Her step sister is on drugs and hates Leah. She hates snobby people and hates Tyler. vvv ____________________________________________________________- Name: Tyler Hemmingway Age: 16 Looks: He is blonde with really cute blue and greeny eyes. He is fit, good looking and has amazing eyes! Basically, he is Toby Hemmingway. Look him up. He is a litle tanned and has a small birth mark on his arm. Personality: He is cool, easy going and not a fool. He can trick people, make really cute jokes and is the funny type of guy. He is really energetic. He loves showing fun. Other: His parents are rich, and he has an older sister and an older brother. He is kind of snobby sometimes and loves to brag about himself. His sister is married and he works at his dads store. Tyler loves sports too and hates girls who cry a lot. He is rude at times when he doesn't want to be talked to. He has a crush on ^^^ Leah. __________________________________________________________ These are my characters. Can I join pleaasse? xD

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos