Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Pretty self explanatory. All the characters are pretty much made for you...so pick up to...1-3. So, ok! Have funz! I call America, N. Italy, and England.. :3 Did I mention...? Sometimes I'll just randomly shout something like...CHIBITALIA! Then whoever's Italy, HRE, Austria etc. have to do their thang. Get it? I'll also shout: CHIBITALIA MOCHITALIA NYOTALIA NEKOTALIA COLOR POLICE BOSS SPAIN AND CHIBI ROMANO I'll say when that "random segment" ends and we get back to regular Hetalia. 'K? Chracters NOT Taken: Germany,Japan,China,Ancient Rome,Austrailia,Austria,Belgium,Belarus,Bulgaria,Cameroon,Canada,Cuba,Cyprus,Denmark,Egypt,Estonia,Finland,Germania,Greece,Holy Roman Empire,Hong Kong,Hutt River,Hungary,Iceland,Korea,Kugelmugel,Ladonia,Latvia,Liechtenstein,Lithuania,Macau,Molossia,Monaco,Netherlands,Norway,Osaka,Picardy,Poland,Romania,Sealand,Seborga,Seychelles,Romano,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland,Taiwan,Thailand,Turkey,TR of NC,Ukraine,Vietnam,and Wy.

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
America: Hey, where'd everyone go? N. Italy: *waves hand* Over here! Ve~ But, where's Doitsu? GERMANY! Greece: *snoring cats*

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
I call France, Russia, and Prussia

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
OK! (salute)

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
France: *Walks up to everyone* Bonjour mon amis!~ Prussia: Kesesese~ No need to vait any longer! The awesome me has arrived! Russia: Hello everybody. You all will become one with me, da?

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
America: France-IDK what you just said, but no. Prussia- I'M DA HERO, SO IM MORE AWESOME! Russia-no. Italy: BIG BROTHER FRANCE!! Big Grin

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
France: America-But mon cher! Zis time I didn't say any zing! Mais j'ai toujours pu~ *wink* Italy- Italie Vous êtes toujours aussi mignon que jamais!~ *Gives Italy a gropeish-hug* Prussia:  America- Kesesese~ That is were you are wrong! Nothing can beat my awesomness! Russia: *'Kol'ing* ...One of these days you'll all become one with me, and I'll get to see your face twisted in pain and begging for mercy... *Continues 'kol'ing*

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
America:...(clearly disturbed by Russia) Italy: Hey grand frere! I learned a little French! Ve~

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
America: Hey Everyone! I needz a 20! Italy: Why? America: I'm all outta cash and I wanna burger. ONLY AMERICAN. Euros don't count. (stares at France)

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
France:Pourquoi devrais-je avoir de l'argent américain? Allez demander à un autre gars, je n'ai pas tout votre argent, seulement d'euros, l'argent que je peux utiliser. Va sucer une bite. America: Italy, Translate please. Italy: Uh...he doesn't have any money. America: -_- (If you don't know what France just said, go on Google Translate. I'll tell you one thing, Italy didn't tell the whole truth Big Grin)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

YEARBOOK QUOTE

YEARBOOK QUOTE

Fovorite Disney tv show?

Help for New Members

latest videos