Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Pretty self explanatory. All the characters are pretty much made for you...so pick up to...1-3. So, ok! Have funz! I call America, N. Italy, and England.. :3 Did I mention...? Sometimes I'll just randomly shout something like...CHIBITALIA! Then whoever's Italy, HRE, Austria etc. have to do their thang. Get it? I'll also shout: CHIBITALIA MOCHITALIA NYOTALIA NEKOTALIA COLOR POLICE BOSS SPAIN AND CHIBI ROMANO I'll say when that "random segment" ends and we get back to regular Hetalia. 'K? Chracters NOT Taken: Germany,Japan,China,Ancient Rome,Austrailia,Austria,Belgium,Belarus,Bulgaria,Cameroon,Canada,Cuba,Cyprus,Denmark,Egypt,Estonia,Finland,Germania,Greece,Holy Roman Empire,Hong Kong,Hutt River,Hungary,Iceland,Korea,Kugelmugel,Ladonia,Latvia,Liechtenstein,Lithuania,Macau,Molossia,Monaco,Netherlands,Norway,Osaka,Picardy,Poland,Romania,Sealand,Seborga,Seychelles,Romano,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland,Taiwan,Thailand,Turkey,TR of NC,Ukraine,Vietnam,and Wy.

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
America: Hey, where'd everyone go? N. Italy: *waves hand* Over here! Ve~ But, where's Doitsu? GERMANY! Greece: *snoring cats*

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
I call France, Russia, and Prussia

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
OK! (salute)

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
France: *Walks up to everyone* Bonjour mon amis!~ Prussia: Kesesese~ No need to vait any longer! The awesome me has arrived! Russia: Hello everybody. You all will become one with me, da?

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
America: France-IDK what you just said, but no. Prussia- I'M DA HERO, SO IM MORE AWESOME! Russia-no. Italy: BIG BROTHER FRANCE!! Big Grin

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
France: America-But mon cher! Zis time I didn't say any zing! Mais j'ai toujours pu~ *wink* Italy- Italie Vous êtes toujours aussi mignon que jamais!~ *Gives Italy a gropeish-hug* Prussia:  America- Kesesese~ That is were you are wrong! Nothing can beat my awesomness! Russia: *'Kol'ing* ...One of these days you'll all become one with me, and I'll get to see your face twisted in pain and begging for mercy... *Continues 'kol'ing*

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
America:...(clearly disturbed by Russia) Italy: Hey grand frere! I learned a little French! Ve~

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
America: Hey Everyone! I needz a 20! Italy: Why? America: I'm all outta cash and I wanna burger. ONLY AMERICAN. Euros don't count. (stares at France)

Hetalia RP

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
France:Pourquoi devrais-je avoir de l'argent américain? Allez demander à un autre gars, je n'ai pas tout votre argent, seulement d'euros, l'argent que je peux utiliser. Va sucer une bite. America: Italy, Translate please. Italy: Uh...he doesn't have any money. America: -_- (If you don't know what France just said, go on Google Translate. I'll tell you one thing, Italy didn't tell the whole truth Big Grin)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you feel today ?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

my minecraft servers arnt working

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

What Time Is It Where You Live?

latest videos