Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
RainbowMagicSpark
RainbowMagicSpark
Star
The Elements of Harmony are getting a new set of ponies to get more protection. One of the 6 will be a teacher on whatever element you choose. When you have finished your training, you will stay in Canterlot for a year to create a friendship that is inseparable. We start on January, the first day of the year. To be in this Rp, fill in this info for your pony / ponies: Name: Gender: Cutie Mark: Type: Good or evil: Looks (Optional): Other: Mine is: Name: Spark Shine / Dress Maker / Shooting Star / Chocolate Sprinkles / Fruit Harvest / Art Splat / Nature Leaf / Wind Rider / Lightning Zap / Depths / Chaos Gender: All female Cutie Mark: A wand with a rainbow coming out / A pink shiny dress / Lots of stars / Chocolate Sprinkles / Every fruit that exists / A paintbrush with a green splat / A leaf / Some wind with a red wing / A grey cloud with yellow lightning / The Elements of Harmony with a cross over it and the evil creatures with a tick over / Discord Type (U for unicorn, p for pegasus and e for earth): u / u / u / e / e / e / p / p / p  Good or evil: All good apart from Depths Looks (Optional): Other: None for all

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I will smile Starlight Female A puffy cloud with wings Pegasus Loyalty, Laughter No other Wamme to make another?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
RainbowMagicSpark
RainbowMagicSpark
Star
Thanks. Do you wanna start?

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Question..whats Earth again?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Name: Moonshine Night Gender: F Cutie Mark: Skull and Crossbones Type: P Good or evil: Evil Looks (Optional): Black body with red feet. Red and brown wings, mane, and tail, green eyes. Other: Nope

Green Day For Ever

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Normal ponies

Green Day For Ever

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Freaks of Kidzworld.

We the Kidz

Slap The Keyboard :p

Profile Pic Updates!

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

latest videos