Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
RainbowMagicSpark
RainbowMagicSpark
Star
The Elements of Harmony are getting a new set of ponies to get more protection. One of the 6 will be a teacher on whatever element you choose. When you have finished your training, you will stay in Canterlot for a year to create a friendship that is inseparable. We start on January, the first day of the year. To be in this Rp, fill in this info for your pony / ponies: Name: Gender: Cutie Mark: Type: Good or evil: Looks (Optional): Other: Mine is: Name: Spark Shine / Dress Maker / Shooting Star / Chocolate Sprinkles / Fruit Harvest / Art Splat / Nature Leaf / Wind Rider / Lightning Zap / Depths / Chaos Gender: All female Cutie Mark: A wand with a rainbow coming out / A pink shiny dress / Lots of stars / Chocolate Sprinkles / Every fruit that exists / A paintbrush with a green splat / A leaf / Some wind with a red wing / A grey cloud with yellow lightning / The Elements of Harmony with a cross over it and the evil creatures with a tick over / Discord Type (U for unicorn, p for pegasus and e for earth): u / u / u / e / e / e / p / p / p  Good or evil: All good apart from Depths Looks (Optional): Other: None for all

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I will smile Starlight Female A puffy cloud with wings Pegasus Loyalty, Laughter No other Wamme to make another?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
RainbowMagicSpark
RainbowMagicSpark
Star
Thanks. Do you wanna start?

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Question..whats Earth again?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Name: Moonshine Night Gender: F Cutie Mark: Skull and Crossbones Type: P Good or evil: Evil Looks (Optional): Black body with red feet. Red and brown wings, mane, and tail, green eyes. Other: Nope

Green Day For Ever

My Little Pony Rp!

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
Normal ponies

Green Day For Ever

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

Kd22

We the Kidz

latest videos