Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

We Saw the Same Sunset (Closed)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Another roleplay created by me based off of the book the Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. If you remember them, they were romance roleplays between the Greasers and the Socs. Basically the same plot line. Rules:  -1 boy and one girl. One must be a Soc, and the other must be a greaser. (I would like it if we could have a mixture of boy and girl Socs/Greasers.  - No one line posts. It gets extremely boring. - Proper grammar/spelling - No pregnancy storylines please. It loses the focus of the roleplay. - Have fun! Form: Name: Age:  Looks:  Personality:  Social Class:  Other:  My forms will be up in a bit.

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Don't think I do not see the 15 views this has gotten. Anyone please?)

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone? Please?

LOL

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
QUESTIONS! What's a Soc and Greaser?

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Socs: Basically the rich kids who drive around in blue Mustangs who cause havoc with the greasers. Greasers: Lower in social class, and also try to cause havoc with the Socs.

LOL

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I shall join x3 Name: Alexa Age: 15? Looks: Dark brown hair and light green eyes. Wears a floral dress and white flip-flops. Personality: Shy, quiet, a follower, and selfish at times Social class: Soc Other: N/A Name: Jason Age: 16 Looks: Dirty blonde hair, dull blue eyes, tall, 5'7 and skinny Personality: Loud, annoying, funny, and kind of nice. Social class: Greaser Other: N/A

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jane Age: 15 Looks: Dark brown curly short hair, dark brown eyes, slightly tanned skin Personality: a little shy, but otherwise kind and friendly, but mostly stays on her own Social Class: Socs Other: N/A Name: Sam Age: 15 Looks: Black shaggy hair, green eyes, pale skin Personality: outgoing, slightly conceited, but once you get to know him well he is very kind and loyal Social Class: Greasers Other: N/A

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
May i Join? Name : Katinea Age15 Looks: personality: Fun Outgoing Bubbly  SOCIAL CLASS: Soc Other: When Katinea was born her doctor said she would never be able to do things like other regular people but the doctor was wrong. Name DAniel age14  Look: he has pale skin wears glasses has dark blue pants And red shirt personality shy Gets nervous in a room full of people Social Class Greaser other: N/A

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
MY GRAPHIC NO STEALING! aww isn't she cute
im a RAndom girl yes im a random girl
im random yes yes im random ; P
but heck thats just me Wink
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
sAY NO TO DRUGS SAY YES TO TACOS!! Wink
: P IM GONNA BE ME
GRACIE!

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Save a spot for me when I have some creativity in me..

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol so far all the girls are socs, and all the guys are greasers)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Counting in 2s!

Words that start with M.

best site ever

Name the last thing you ate.