Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

We Saw the Same Sunset (Closed)

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Dolly got to the park and ran over to a picnic table and sat on top. She had her cheap iPod and speakers with her. She pulled them out and blared Want U Back and sang along. She got up and started dancing, not caring what the world thought. Ian hopped in his car and passed John. "Hey!" he shouted over, rolling down his window. His car didn't have a speck of dust or dirt on it. Everything he owned looked clean, no matter what. Had to look the best if you were the best was his motto.

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice decided to head to the park. A middle ground between Socs and Greasers. She heard the music, and followed it. When she saw Dolly, she waved hello. John rolled down his window, and waved hello to Ian. He said, "Hey man, what's up?"

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Dolly giggled and jumped down. She ran/pranced over to Alice. "Hey girl!" she said, her Jersey accent prominent in the way she always talked. "Like my dancing?" she said with a big smile on her face. Dolly had always been so carefree.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice laughed, "Love it. Care if I join you?" Dolly had always been one of her great friends. They would get into a lot of trouble together at times, sometimes for doing absolutely nothing. It was just the way their screwed up society worked.

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Course not!" she said, still smiling her lip gloss smile. She blared the music again and jumped up onto the table, even in her 5 inch leopard print pumps she found in the thrift store. They were completely dirty and sorta ripped, but she didn't care. They were designer and a luxury for her to own, even if they looked disgusting. She belted out the line to a song. "Just trying to find a Greaser to get a hold of." he said with a laugh. "We should throw a party tonight. My parents are out of town, so my place?"

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice jumped up onto the table, and began dancing along with Dolly. She smiled, and yelled above the music, "You should have been there! I had some Socs quaking in their designer sneakers."  

LOL

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Heck yeah!!" Dolly shouted loud. "Put 'em in their place girl!!!" she smiled and let out a loud Whoop! and continued dancing. It changed to an upbeat, good dance song. Dolly stumbled a little bit, and fell flat on her butt. She started laughing really loud.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice began to laugh like crazy when Dolly fell. She helped her up, "Walk much today?" John waited for Ian to respond.

LOL

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah! Walked right outta that school." Dolly laughed. "Psh, like my grades matter. Not like I'm gettin' anywhere in life." she still laughed. She didn't care. (-cough cough- Ian did respond -cough cough)

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(-cough cough- I didn't notice. I'm sorry. -cough cough-) Alice laughed along with Dolly, but she didn't agree. She knew she could be anything she set her mind to as long as she applied herself. Which was why when the other Greasers ditched school, she would still go. Deep down, she really did want to go on in life, and leave this town. John smiled, "Yeah buddy! Also, if you're looking for Greasers, I saw that Greaser girl who had the  nerve to speak to us head towards the park."

LOL

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

How old are your pets

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos