Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

We Saw the Same Sunset (Closed)

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
(-cough cough- It's alright. You're still awesome. -cough cough-) "I mean, I dream to be up on a stage singing my songs with my background dancers and singers behind me. The spot light shining on me." Dolly said. She made dramatic movements. She laughed. "But who would ever think a Greaser's good enough to do that?" she sighed, and sat down. She tapped her feet to the beat of the music. She dreamed every night she could be more than she is, but she knew it was hopeless. "Yes! We gotta go there. Show her who really runs this town!" Ian said, revving up his car.

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice looked at her, "Maybe not here, but I've heard that outside of this town Greasers and Socs don't exist." John revved up his car as well, "I'll meet you there!" He then sped off to the park, and waited for Ian. 

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Now that sounds like some sort of fairy tale land..." Dolly said dreamily. She wished she could live there. Maybe, just maybe, she'd have a chance to be in the spotlight. Ian sped off after Jon to the park. He looked at Jon and nodded and got out of the car and sat on the hood.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice smiled. This town had been filled with stereotypes, racism, and hatred since her father Ponyboy's time. Yet, he still had stories about how everyone saw the same sunset, and how things were rough all over.  John sat along with Ian on the hood of his car. He said to him, "What's the plan?"

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"What about you? Alice, you musct have some dreams for whe you get out of this stupid town." Dolly said, tilitng her head curiously to Alice. She kept tapping her feet. "No plan, just go!" Ian smiled. He got up and started walking with confidence toward Alice and Dolly.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
"My dream," Alice replied, "is the same as yours. I hope to one day sing and act in front of people. Whether it's for a crowd of millions, or a group of 7. I want to spend the rest of my life doing what makes me happy." John strode across the park towards Alice and Dolly. He yelled out towards the two girls, "Yo Grease!" Alice rolled her eyes, "Oh no, not this again." She walked towards them, "Couldn't stay away from all this. Could you boys?" 

LOL

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh no they couldn't girl!" Dolly said, standing up. She straightened out her Daisy Duke shorts and her skin tight grafitti tee. She made sure she looked good before she hurt someone. "Sorry, we don't sign autographs for nasty soc guys. Sorry!" she said, a major amount of attitude in her voice. "I know when you saw us, you couldn't resist." she said. Ian scoffed. "Oh please! I love to stay as far away from you people as possible!" Ian said, feeling amazingly wonderful compared to these girls. "Then, tell me why you're here right now." she said, her accent showing through again. She made her eyes big and innocent.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes," Alice replied, "do enlighten us on why you have chosen to make our acquaintance today... Oh, I'm sorry. It almost slipped my mind that you can only understand words that only have two syllables." John scoffed, "Oh please! We're here to teach you a lesson about talking to us you pieces of trash."

LOL

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, who here started this little conversation? Who here starts all the fights? Well, definitely not sweet ol' us!" Dolly said, putting on a southern belle accent. "I mean, we're just as sweet as a peach!" she giggled. Ian just stared at her. "You've got some nerve talking to us there." he said. Dolly scoffed. "We grew up in a place where you learned self defense before you could talk. Wanna pick a fight, do it in a ball pit with people your level." she said, getting fed up with what he was saying.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah," Alice replied, " you guys must be real sissies if you're picking fights with two girls." John added more intimidation to his voice, "Are you really going there again?"

LOL

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

latest videos