Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

We Saw the Same Sunset (Closed)

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why do you think we're still talking? We ain't scared, buddy boy. " Dolly said, adding more confidence to her voice. One thing she learned was confidence always scared people more than intimidation. Showed them you weren't afraid. "Should be. You don't know all the things I've learned from sports." Ian said puffing up his chest, trying to be intimidating.

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice got up in Ian's face, "You think I'm scared? I've seen puppy dogs scarier than you, pretty boy." John could tell that a fight was soon coming up,but the question was who would throw the first punch?

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Dolly stared Jon and Ian down. She didn't want to make the first move, so she didn't get blamed. She could say it was "self defense", and not get in trouble. Ian stared at Alice. "What you waiting for, pretty girl?" he said, getting in her face.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice got in the same position she had been in that morning. Her brown eyes now flaming with anger, "Waiting for you to be a man." John stared at Dolly, Ian, and Alice. Hopefully the Greasers would throw the first punch, this way they couldn't be blamed if they got in trouble.

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
Vampire girl33 Lock
Vampire girl33
StarStarStarStarStar
(where are they?)

call me Wild Thing!
(A16 made that awsome logo for me!)

2000 post March 2nd
4000 post March 31st
6000 post May 25 th
8000 post July 4th
10,000 post on August 17th
~~~~~~~~~~
We the Kidz!!! Where the awesome begans
(you're all AWESOME)

for vampire girl33
Thanks to Rhibi. She made this for me!

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"You scared to get your little pretty face to get messed up, pretty boy? Well, come at me! We're ready!" Dolly said, getting in Ian's face. She backed up when she was done talking. Ian shoved Dolly out of the way, a glare on his face.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Dolly, Alice, Ian, and John are in the park, sort of in a stand-off position. Your characters can be anywhere really.)

LOL

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice couldn't bear seeing her best friend get hurt. She quickly punched Ian in the face, and ran over to Dolly. John ran over, picked up Alice by the collar of her shirt, and yelled, "Your going to pay for that Grease." He threw Alice over by the fountain, and was getting ready to pounce on Dolly.

LOL

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar

"ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE" wrote:

Alice couldn't bear seeing her best friend get hurt. She quickly punched Ian in the face, and ran over to Dolly. John ran over, picked up Alice by the collar of her shirt, and yelled, "Your going to pay for that Grease." He threw Alice over by the fountain, and was getting ready to pounce on Dolly.

LOL

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Dolly quckly got up and ran over to Jon. "No one ever touches my best friend!" she yelled, kicking him square in the chest. She took a swing at his face and got his cheek. She turned to Ian. She pushed him down. "Like how that feels buddy boy?" she asked with some sass. Ian got up and shoved her back down and punched her in the nose. "Yeah, I actually do." he said, sitting up. Dolly laid there, touching her nose to see if it was okay.

~Normal Is Overrated~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Vampires Or werewolves?

Vampires Or werewolves?

Cancer

Cancer

Cancer

Cancer

latest videos