Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

We Saw the Same Sunset (Closed)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice pulled Ian's collar, and said, "You better leave. Now! You're not going to want to stick around." John scoffed, "Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?"

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
John looked at Alice, glaring. He looked over to John and shook Alice off. "Let's leave these greasers their pride." he said with a sneer on his face. He walked off towards his car and sat on the hood. Dolly stood up and went to sit on the table. Her nose was bleeding, but she did't know what to do. She found a napkin in her purse and sat there with it to her nose. "You were awesome." she told Alice.

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
John ran off with Ian. He hated retreating, but they couldn't risk getting caught. He sat on top of Ian's car with him, and said, "Just forget them dude." Alice sat down next to Dolly, "Thanks, you were too."

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks." Dolly sighed. Her nose slowed down it's bleeding. She touched the bridge of it and flinched. "Even though this happened." she said with a sneer on her face. "They're gonna pay someday. "No. If we do, our rep will go bad. I care too much about all this to risk it." Ian said, looking at the greasers. When he looked at Alice before he left, he saw rage in her eyes. He knew not to mess with them. He was scared. No one knew.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice laughed, "Definitely, bit not right now. We need to get some ice for that nose of yours." John nodded, "So what should we do now?" He took a comb out of his pocket, and ran it through his hair.

LOL

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Dolly laughed too. "Might be helpful..." Dolly said, getting up. She stumbled a little at first, but grabbed her purse and started walking a little slowly toward her car. "Get ready for the party tonight!" Ian said, standing up. At least there was one good thing about today for him.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice picked up her backpack, and walked back towards Dolly, "Could I get a ride back to my house?" She usually walked home, but she was also a bit beaten up.  "Yeah buddy!" John unlocked his car, and turned on the ignition. For some reason, he couldn't stop thinking about the fight. He shook it off, and replied, "Should I bring anything?"

LOL

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar

"ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE" wrote:

Alice picked up her backpack, and walked back towards Dolly, "Could I get a ride back to my house?" She usually walked home, but she was also a bit beaten up.  "Yeah buddy!" John unlocked his car, and turned on the ignition. For some reason, he couldn't stop thinking about the fight. He shook it off, and replied, "Should I bring anything?"

LOL

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"You can come hang out, if you want.." Dolly laughed. She slid into the driver's seat and grabbed the keys and started the car. She turned on the radio and threw her purse in the back seat. She was tired, but she didn't wanna be alone tonight. Her parents were out of town, and where she lived was the iffy part of town. She'd seen what happened to teen girls who were stupid 'round there. "I think you know what to bring." Ian said, hinting that John should bring the drinks. I'll get the DJ and all that." he said. "This will be the best party ever." he mumbled to himself.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
"Gotcha," John replied. He said goodbye to Ian, and sped off to his house. Luckily, his parents were working late, so they wouldn't notice if he took a few cases of beer from his dad's stash. Even though he enjoyed the money his parents made, John wished that they were home more often. He sighed, and continued to drive home. Alice nodded, "Sure." She didn't bother calling her parents on her monstrosity of a phone. They wouldn't be home until late anyway. She knew things were tough financial wise at her house, but she wished that she could actually see her parents every once in a while. They had crazy work hours.

LOL

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos