Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

We Saw the Same Sunset (Closed)

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Ian sped away too. He got to his house in a snap. He called everyone up, got everything arranged, then went to the living room to sit down. Man, he loved his life. But, he thought, what would it be like not to have all these things? He couldn't imagine it and laughed. "My parents won't be home till late tomorrow. So, you can stay as long as you'd like." Dolly said, pulling into what was known as the driveway. She parked and walked up to her ratty house. She opened the door and flung her stuff inside and grabbed some ice.

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Want to time skip to the party? I'm getting mad writer's block.)

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar

"ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE" wrote:

(Want to time skip to the party? I'm getting mad writer's block.)

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, sure. Sorry, I got a little distracted...)

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
John ran the comb through his hair one more time before winking at himself in the mirror. It was time for Ian's party, and he was 10 minutes late as usual. He picked up the cooler that he had filled with ice and drinks, and threw it in the back of his Mustang. After reassuring himself that he had looked the best he possibly could, he backed out of the driveway, and towards Ian's house. Alice was at Dolly's house, finishing up some homework. She had breezed through her English and Science homework, but her Algebra homework was giving her a hard time. She threw the homework across the room, and rubbed her temples.

LOL

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Ian had most of the school at his house. There were people in the hot tub, dancing in the main room, and drinking in the kitchen. Ian was walking around, being a good host. He saw his friends and walked over and started talking. He was waiting for John to get there. "Girl, just calm down. It's just homework. It ain't the end of the world." Dolly said in a drawling tone. She was sitting on the couch with some old re runs of some show on the TV. "Just, grab a pop and chill out for a lil bit. Everythin' will be okay." Dolly said, leaning back and taking a long drink of her Mountain Dew.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar

"arcticmorgs" wrote:

Ian had most of the school at his house. There were people in the hot tub, dancing in the main room, and drinking in the kitchen. Ian was walking around, being a good host. He saw his friends and walked over and started talking. He was waiting for John to get there. "Girl, just calm down. It's just homework. It ain't the end of the world." Dolly said in a drawling tone. She was sitting on the couch with some old re runs of some show on the TV. "Just, grab a pop and chill out for a lil bit. Everythin' will be okay." Dolly said, leaning back and taking a long drink of her Mountain Dew.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Hey. It's ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE. I made a new account.) Alice ran her fingers down her face, "I know, but I really want to do well. We're getting into the year that grades really REALLY matter. No one in my family has gotten the chance to go to college yet, and I want to be the first." Even though she wanted to be the first to go to college in her family, she was finding it really difficult. John knocked on Ian's door, holding the cooler. He could already hear the party getting loud, and it had only started a few minutes ago. He hoped that Ian could hear him knocking over the loud noise. 

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Ian heard John knock on the door and opened it up. "Yeah!" he yelled and fist pumped a little, like a guy from Jersey Shore. "Let's get this started!" he bellowed and all the other party go-ers cheered. "But, do you even know if you can afford college, girl?" Dolly asked. She wanted to go to college. It's all she dreamed of. But, she knew it could only be a dream. Her family didn't have the money and she didn't have any talent to get a scholarship.

~Normal Is Overrated~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hello i'm jake :)

What's your favorite song?

Hello i'm jake :)

What do u wish ur name was?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

How tall are u?

latest videos