Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

We Saw the Same Sunset (Closed)

Posted By:
Vampire girl33 Lock
Vampire girl33
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Ashton *goes by Ashley* Age:  16 Gender: female Looks: getting Personality: Funny, smart, really nerdySocial Class: Greaser  Other: N/A   Name: Tyler Age: 17 Gender: male Looks: brown hair, slicks it back, green eyes, has dimples, he is about 6'0, he is a little big around his waist line.  Personality: snobby, rude, stuck up Social Class: Soc Other: N/A

call me Wild Thing!
(A16 made that awsome logo for me!)

2000 post March 2nd
4000 post March 31st
6000 post May 25 th
8000 post July 4th
10,000 post on August 17th
~~~~~~~~~~
We the Kidz!!! Where the awesome begans
(you're all AWESOME)

for vampire girl33
Thanks to Rhibi. She made this for me!

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(No more Soc girls/ Greaser guys now.) Name: Alice Curtis Age: 16 Looks: Personality:  Alice is a little tough around the edges because in order to survive as a Greaser you kind of need a wall built up around you. Inside though, she's as vulnerable as any other 16 year old girl. She has a passion for music and sunsets. (Ponyboy ftw!!!!) She as well tries her best in school, but struggles (If your character is a Greaser you don't need to be in school.) because of her family's finacial problems.  Social Class: Greaser Other: None. Name:  John Valence Age: 17 Looks: Personality: John is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports." Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath it all, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. John is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. Social Class: Soc Other: He drives around in a blue Mustang, and torments the Greasers. 

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
( can we start?)

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
MY GRAPHIC NO STEALING! aww isn't she cute
im a RAndom girl yes im a random girl
im random yes yes im random ; P
but heck thats just me Wink
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
sAY NO TO DRUGS SAY YES TO TACOS!! Wink
: P IM GONNA BE ME
GRACIE!

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Dolly Ladris Age:  17 Looks:  Personality: She's a little diva, though she's from a low class family. She dresses sorta revealing, but that's just her personality. She has a small little Jersey accent. She likes to flirt and she is fun to be with. But, don't mess with her. She'll get ya back. Social Class: Greaser Other: N/A Name: Ian Hastings Age: 17 Looks: Personality: He's a stuck up sorta person. He looks down on the greasers, as if they aren't people. His family's is rich, and he likes to show off. He's on the lacrosse team. He has a very select group of friends. Social Class: Soc. Other: N/A

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nevermind. We can start. Who wants to start us off?)

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
The sun streamed out from the blinds in Alice's room, which signaled her to awaken. She got up, and stretched. She moved towards her dresser to grab her clothes. She threw on a graphic t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of combat boots. Alice then walked downstairs to make herself some breakfast. John woke up, threw his covers off, and grabbed his clothes from the dresser. He put on high tops, jeans, white t-shirt, and his varsity football jacket. He walked downstairs to where his parents were already makng breakfast. They set a plate down in front of him, which he began to eat.    

LOL

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar

"ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE" wrote:

The sun streamed out from the blinds in Alice's room, which signaled her to awaken. She got up, and stretched. She moved towards her dresser to grab her clothes. She threw on a graphic t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of combat boots. Alice then walked downstairs to make herself some breakfast. John woke up, threw his covers off, and grabbed his clothes from the dresser. He put on high tops, jeans, white t-shirt, and his varsity football jacket. He walked downstairs to where his parents were already makng breakfast. They set a plate down in front of him, which he began to eat.    
(Bump)

LOL

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
Katinea heard her alarm clock. She quickly got up, put on her red tank top and white shorts, flat ironed her frizzy hair, and went to the kitchen for breakfast. She quickly fixed her some pancakes and got her car keys and grabbed some sunshades. She locked the door behind her and went for a ride. Daniel got up brushed his teeth got his glasses put on his sneakers and red shirt and jeans. headed down to the kitchen and got a quick bite of cereal. and headed out the door while grabbing his jacket that was on the counter

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
MY GRAPHIC NO STEALING! aww isn't she cute
im a RAndom girl yes im a random girl
im random yes yes im random ; P
but heck thats just me Wink
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
sAY NO TO DRUGS SAY YES TO TACOS!! Wink
: P IM GONNA BE ME
GRACIE!

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jane pulled the cover over her head as her little sister tried to wake her up. She stayed up a little late last night, and now she payed for it as she slowly rubbed her eyes and rose out of her huge bed. Sigh. She didn't like school, but at least she could see her friends. She smiled to herself-maybe she could mess with a few Greasers as well. Sam was already up, getting dressed, when his dumb alarm clock went off. He ran down the stairs to find some food for breakfast. Jackpot! He found a few Poptarts hidden in the cupboard. After his backpack was all filled up with his books and other things he needed for school, he headed out the door and walked to school.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexa's room brightened with the sunrise and Alexa opened her eyes from her sleep. "Another day." she sighed and drew back her covers. Getting dressed in her usual outfit, a floral kind dress and her  slightly worn out white flip-flops.  JJason awoke from his room, quickly putting on a white tee and black shorts. Then walking downstairs, he smelled the aroma of bacon, eggs,and pancakes. "Yum." he said out loud.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

How do you feel today ?

I did the Ice Bucket challenge -.-

latest videos