Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Rise to the Top ~ATJ~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a roleplay about a band trying to claw their way to the top. Through this they struggle with the usual things that all bands suffer from on their way to the top. Will the band survive, or will they fall down the ladder? Rules: One boy and one girl. No God-modding No Mary-Sues Proper grammar and spelling DemiForever and I will be approving or denying your form. Don't get upset if we deny your form. Form: Name Age Looks Personality Role Other (I will post my characters later.)

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Rise to the Top ~ATJ~

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
(can I plz join) Name- Ellie Brook Age- 16 Looks- Anna Jackson Personality- She is crazy. She loves being the center of attention on stage. She tends to not pay attention to people when they're trying to talk to her. Role- Guitarist Other- n/a Name- Ethan Wells Age- 17 Looks- Kyle Hudson Personality- He tries to stay out of the way when he's not on stage. On stage he tries to be the most noticed, which isn't hard because he's the lead singer. Role- Lead singer Other- n/a

Green Day For Ever

Rise to the Top ~ATJ~

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
(can ethan be the drummer? or bassist?)

Green Day For Ever

Rise to the Top ~ATJ~

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
My guy is the lead electric guitarist, so either is fine. Drummer is probably better. 

Ari is Spongebob

Rise to the Top ~ATJ~

Posted By:
nyplaysguitar
nyplaysguitar
StarStarStarStar
(K ethan is drummer and ellie is the acoustic guitarist)

Green Day For Ever

Rise to the Top ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Rise to the Top ~ATJ~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Riley Davidson Age: 17 Looks:  Personality: Riley is not your typical girl. She is a music obsessed trouble maker with a sarcastic attitude. She built a wall up around herself in order to keep herself from getting hurt. Around her friends though she lets her guard down, and is rather fun loving and caring. Her role as bassist in the band causes her to fade into the woodwork at times, but she is fine with her role, knowing her band mates appreciate her. Role: Bassist Other: None Name: Colton Parks Age: 17 Looks:  Personality: Colton can be found behind the scenes of many things in life. His organization and leadership leads him to the role of manager. He has never been interested in performing on stage,  but he has a true passion for the backstage life. He may seem like a nerd most of the time, but deep down he is rather cool and collected. Colton is kind hearted, and means everything he says in the nicest way possible.  Role: Manager Other: None

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Rise to the Top ~ATJ~

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
can i join?

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Rise to the Top ~ATJ~

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure)

LOL

Rise to the Top ~ATJ~

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sophia Hadlington Age: Sixteen (almost seventeen) Looks: Kaylaaaa. x333 Sophia was in the basement in this picture, where Jayy and Sophia practice sometimes. Personality: Sophia is the girl to go to if you want to have fun. She is a music obsessed hipster girl with the goofy attitude everybody wants. But she isn't perfect, she can be sarcastic and obnoxious, and with her randomness it can be sometimes hard to have a conversation with her. She has trust issues because of how many times she's been hurt, and she can get snobby, but her friends know it's all just a facade. She's sweet and adores her fans, and is one of the most loyal girls you'll ever meet. But she's hard to get close too, because she usually only hangs with her band-mates, family, and some close friends which causes her social schedule to be through the roof. Her role as the lead singer puts her always in the spotlight, which means shes the most known-and the most judged, but she knows her band-mates will always be there for her. Sophia also maybe has a crush on Jayy Role: Lead singer Other: She sometimes loses herself in their fame, and has secret anxiety. She lives with Jayy while his parents are in another country for work. Name: Jayy Monroe Age: Seventeen Looks: Getting. Just imagine Jayy Von Monroe. xD Personality: Jayy is a party animal. He's always somewhere having fun, or flirting. Jayy is hilarious and sarcastic, he loves music to death, and is always playing every kind of guitar. He lives with Sophia, because his parents are on work in another country for a couple more years. He never really talks about them to anyone except his band-mates. Jayy is a softie inside, though outside he seems like a jerk and a player. Jayy is committed whenever he's in a relationship, even though he never seems to pick the right girls. Jayy is very slick, and always seems to say the right thing. He does sketchy things always, but never gets caught. Electric guitar is his passion, but he plays all kinds. Role: The guitar Other: Jayy has flirted with every girl in the band, but has a serious crush on someone in the band.

Ari is Spongebob

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos