Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Somebody's Heartbreak (Closed)

Posted By:
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
StarStarStarStar
If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak, If you're gonna be somebody's mistake, If you're gonna be somebody's first time, Somebody's last time, Baby be mine If you're lookin' to be somebody's just friends, A little laughin', a little lovin', never callin' again, That's just fine If you're gonna be somebody's heartbreak, Be mine Summer's offically over and that means the kids are offically highschoolers! This is the year of the freshmans and these teenagers finally have to buckle down and seriously start some studying...but how can you study when you're thinking about that guy or girl you've been friends with all these years but you're finally starting to feel something for them? Or when there's a major party with an actual keg just down the street? These teen's lives are about to change! Romance will start, drama will be intense, and don't even get me started about the tests! Rules: Please make a boy and a girl No tawK!ng (!ke diss No godmodding (whatever that is, but everyone puts it on their rules lol) No pregnancy story lines-it gets boring fast. But you can go pretty far with your partner, just don't get graphic No anime pictures!!!!! No one-line sentences, try to keep it interesting. If you have writer's block, just don't say anything at all. You don't have to ask to join Use quotation marks " " when your character is talking Use parantheses ( ) when you are talking outside the story Use italics when your character is thinking or texting This is pretty much a free-for-all! Have fun! Forms Name: Age (14,15) : Personality: Looks: Group (Emo, populars, arsty-fartsy, ect.) : Crush GF/BF: Other: Thank-ya! Any questions, just ask! smile

Posted By:
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kaylie Row (Kay) Age: 14 Personality: Sweet and nice, a good girl. She can be a crybaby and hates when people are mad at her. Even though she's popular, she's tries to stay nice and pure Looks: emilie voe emilie Group: Populars Crush: None..yet smile Other: Jase is her step-brother Name: Jase Row Age: 15 Personality: The exact opposite of Kaylie. He's getting into drugs and alchol. His grades are starting to slip and he's already been in trouble with the police. He's sarcastic and rude and a perv. Doesn't really care what anybody thinks Looks: hunter hayes Group: Skaters Crush: None Other: Kaylie's his step-sister. And he isn't too thrilled about it

Posted By:
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
StarStarStarStar
(bump Frown)

Posted By:
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
StarStarStarStar
(bumpity bump boop?)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Eleanor "Ellie" Davis Age: 14 Personality:  Eleanor is a music obsessed troublemaker. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around school. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Looks:  Group: Troublemakers Crush: None yet Other: None Name: Kyle Clausen Age: 15 Personality: Kyle is a bright young man with a life enriched in writing. He aspires to one day write his own book. Kyle has a great sense of rumor, and can be rather sarcastic. Still, he does have a soft side.  Looks:  Group: Populars Crush: None Other: None

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
StarStarStarStar

"ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE" wrote:

Name: Eleanor "Ellie" Davis Age: 14 Personality: Eleanor is a music obsessed troublemaker. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around school. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Looks: Group: Troublemakers Crush: None yet Other: None Name: Kyle Clausen Age: 15 Personality: Kyle is a bright young man with a life enriched in writing. He aspires to one day write his own book. Kyle has a great sense of rumor, and can be rather sarcastic. Still, he does have a soft side. Looks: Group: Populars Crush: None Other: None
(Thank you!!!!!!!!! lol Anyone else??)!

Posted By:
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
StarStarStarStar
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Katie Age: 14 Personality: Katie is somewhat shy, but she doesn't seem like it sometimes. She doesn't do change well so highschool is going to be a bit much for her. Also she has a temper. Looks: Group (Emo, populars, arsty-fartsy, ect.) : Emo Crush GF/BF: None yet Other: None Name: Louis Age (14,15) : 14 Personality: Louis is a show off. He's one of the guys that isn't shy about anything. He is very flirty. Looks: Group (Emo, populars, arsty-fartsy, ect.) : Popular Crush GF/BF: None yet Other: None

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
StarStarStarStar
(Gracias for joining!)

Posted By:
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
mrs.hunter_hayes_sweetie
StarStarStarStar
bummmmmmm

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

bingo VS monople

Are you good at dancing?

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Send the person above you a friend request!

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos