Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Love in Not-So-Paradise (OPEN! AND NEED PLAYERS DATJ)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Have you ever flown a plane thinking "oh where going to get their saftely....so did these teens untill their plane crashed landing them in an unknown island where they have to care for themselves. If trying to eat a donut while doing your nails is hard think of how hard living on an abandon island is! Are these teens going to survive or going to.....wel you know /\__/\____/\___________________ Rules 1. You can be prego and all that just dont get graphic noone wants to read that lol 2. Dont go far without me i will pause the game but dont get mad when i get off its like 1 a.m. here so yah im pausing it 3. Dnt tlk lke dis 4. Please make a girl and a boy to execptions il like it this way so noone gets left out 5. Okay if you see someone left out talk to them what the HECK fall in love with them i hate it when im left out so i know what it feels like 6. Keep the forms descriptive so i can actually imagine what your person is like (weird thing i always end up dreaming about these so yah) 7. Okay cussing their is no rules cuss all you want just dont you know $&%*^* YIU^ and all that Form~ Name: (i love awesome names) Age: (teenagers so 14-1Cool Looks: (pictures i dont care if its anime or real people or description) Personality: (descriptive holla) Why you where on the plane: Who was with you: Bio: Other:

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Camilla Johnson (Milla) Age:16 Looks: Blonde long golden wonderul hair and blue eyes and freckles Personality: She is always nice and down to earth she is generous and kind but when you get her mad you unlcoked the deon that is really really hard to let out Why you where on the plane: Sh was going to paris Who was with you: Noone Bio: she has always had the nice life style her parents being rich and all but she never gets to see them Other: she is a flirt even on an abonden island lol Name: Justin Tarri Age:17 Looks: Brown shaggy hair and blue sea eyes Personality: he is a big player but is nice and mysterious to he wins the heart of many but mostly splits them in to he his generous if tht helps lol Whay on plane: Going back to england who was with: noone Bio: he has always been mean but whenever he crashed he decided to put it behind him and be nice or once

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aviv Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Aviv isn't mean, but she isn't pleasent either. She perfers to do stuff on her own and not have any help. But other than that she can be charming and nice. Why you where on the plane: Heading to another AirPort so she board another flight to Italy. Who was with you: Her older brother Bio: Aviv lived in Italy until she was 14. She speaks fluent Italian, French, and English. She moved to America three years ago. She was on the plane to go and visit her family. Other: Has a older brother Name: Kendal  Age: 18 Looks: Personality: Kendall is a joker, but is mostly serious. He is sweet and charming like his sister Why you where on the plane: Heading to Italy to visit family. Who was with you: His younger sister Bio: Same as Aviv's execpt he can't speak French. Other: None

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
accpeted

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Samuela 'Sam or Ella' Age: 18 Looks: Getting Personality: Smart, nice, kind, caring, friendly, outgoing, generous, gentle, calm, and very understanding. Why you where on the plane: On vacation Who was with you: Her boyfriend. Bio: Samuela was born in a small town in the US, she lived with her single mother and her grandma. As a kid, she moved into a city, because of her mom's new job. Since then she had been living with her mom. Other: N/A Name: Shane Age: 18 Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and tan-ish skin Personality: He's laid back, helpful, nice, kind, outgoing, and generous. He is also a gentleman. Why you where on the plane: To visit family in Austraila. Who was with you: None Bio: He was first born in Austraila, and later as a kid, he moved to America with his parents to have a better life there. Other: None

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Name: Samuela 'Sam or Ella' Age: 18 Looks: Getting Personality: Smart, nice, kind, caring, friendly, outgoing, generous, gentle, calm, and very understanding. Why you where on the plane: On vacation Who was with you: Her boyfriend. Bio: Samuela was born in a small town in the US, she lived with her single mother and her grandma. As a kid, she moved into a city, because of her mom's new job. Since then she had been living with her mom. Other: N/A Name: Shane Age: 18 Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and tan-ish skin Personality: He's laid back, helpful, nice, kind, outgoing, and generous. He is also a gentleman. Why you where on the plane: To visit family in Austraila. Who was with you: None Bio: He was first born in Austraila, and later as a kid, he moved to America with his parents to have a better life there. Other: None
Am I accepted?

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
yah

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
So when can we start?

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
when more people join

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I cant handle two charries. Name: Adrine Age:14 Looks: she has long silver hair and thin lips, a slim figure and green eyes. She rarely ever smiles, mitch less laugh. If you make her laugh she loves you. Perso: she rarely smiles, sleeps, eats, or laughs, she is a loyall friend, a extreme ally, and she has a soft spot for animals, she is a fighter, not a killer, and will only kill if she las to, is rebellious, hates loud noises, she's smart, and full of ideas, she is experienced in almost everything wears: a silver jacket lined with blades, leggings, a white tee, and a silver locket why she was on the plane: she was headed back to new York for a job who was with you: no one bio: *bites lip* we wouldn't want to go into that other, every time she kills, she says a prayer to god to forgive her. She is a dull girl and will make many friends, she is open for a guy, she has amazing survival skills but she has a fatal flaw, she has siezures and will kill in the few minutes she is not herself, she will fight to death to save others, and she doesn't cry, is usually expressionless 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Pokemon thread!!

latest videos