Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
There's a town, called Temnor, in a land, across the Sea, where time is diffrent, and seemingly infinite plains of existance, wash out, like waves. This land is called Toate existentei , Its not really the main focus of this introduction though. In the roleplay, in this land, is the the town of temnor. In this town, there is a giant building that reaches straight to the heavens. In this building, is were the Villagers of this town redside, along with is a large buildng, streatching quite wide, with no seeale entrance, were the workers work, and the food is made. And then there is the fighting school, the fighting school. At a glance seems like a normal dojo, where students learn to fight, and such, but it is actually, a school that the...plot twist...Evil mayor of the town made to train savage warriors to conquer Toate existentei, and rule the world..this is the story of a few peple, who decided to take down the evil mayor, and save all of existance. More plot development in the actual RP , that's just a summary... By the way Toate existentei means all of existance, in my most beloved langauge.. Anyway...it will be open forever, and here's the character sheet.. Name: Fighting style: [archery, hnd to hand, stuff like that] Trait to make them useful: Looks: Backstory: Personality: Other: You sure you didn't forgetanythin?: Anyway, that's it...ah, yea use the "-"'s when talking, and third person if you will.. So. Have fun.

How can I make you happy?

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
sheet.. Name: Ser, likes to be called Zero Fighting style: He's a freaking.......Magic user.. Trait to make them useful: He's quick, an has knowladge of the town. Looks: shadow human Backstory: He's the son of one of the mayors deads wife, he chickended out the initiation to the fighter schol, and ran away, and established the team' Personality: He a idiot, and a cowarad, and hids behind stronger people, but, he's a nice guy, and a fairly good leader, he tries to be strict at times....but Other: He's the leader since he...established the team..

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arianna "Aria" Collins Fighting style: swordplay Trait to make them useful: she's excellent at fixing things. She can do basic first aid. Looks: Short choppy black hair, fair skin, blue eyes. Small, standing at only 5'1". Thin but fit. Looks much more fragile than she actually is. Backstory: Aria's brother was forced to train as one of the warriors. He refused, and was thrown into jail. Personality: she's awkward around people. She tends to switch between moods without warning, but she's not exactly bipolar. She doesn't like it when others try to protect her. She can be a bit mean when she's worried. Other: she isn't good with maps. You sure you didn't forgetanythin?: uh, yeah. I think so.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
[Thanks! We don't have enough to start though...]

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Catara Durane Fighting style: [archery, hnd to hand, stuff like that]: hand to hand, usually with knives Trait to make them useful: Really smart, excellent fighter. Looks: Just a second.  Backstory: She was an orphan since a young age and raised her self ever since then. Personality: Talkative, sarcastic Other: Nope. You sure you didn't forgetanythin?: Pretty sure...

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
[My form is approving...I must have said something.]

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
[Cool, thanks! I just put my picture in my form and its also approving..]

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
Catara: 

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
[Anyone else?]

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
13Anime13
13Anime13
StarStar
[i'll join let me get the fourm]

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

What was one thing you ate once but will n...

Everything Is Red~

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos