Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
There's a town, called Temnor, in a land, across the Sea, where time is diffrent, and seemingly infinite plains of existance, wash out, like waves. This land is called Toate existentei , Its not really the main focus of this introduction though. In the roleplay, in this land, is the the town of temnor. In this town, there is a giant building that reaches straight to the heavens. In this building, is were the Villagers of this town redside, along with is a large buildng, streatching quite wide, with no seeale entrance, were the workers work, and the food is made. And then there is the fighting school, the fighting school. At a glance seems like a normal dojo, where students learn to fight, and such, but it is actually, a school that the...plot twist...Evil mayor of the town made to train savage warriors to conquer Toate existentei, and rule the world..this is the story of a few peple, who decided to take down the evil mayor, and save all of existance. More plot development in the actual RP , that's just a summary... By the way Toate existentei means all of existance, in my most beloved langauge.. Anyway...it will be open forever, and here's the character sheet.. Name: Fighting style: [archery, hnd to hand, stuff like that] Trait to make them useful: Looks: Backstory: Personality: Other: You sure you didn't forgetanythin?: Anyway, that's it...ah, yea use the "-"'s when talking, and third person if you will.. So. Have fun.

How can I make you happy?

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
sheet.. Name: Ser, likes to be called Zero Fighting style: He's a freaking.......Magic user.. Trait to make them useful: He's quick, an has knowladge of the town. Looks: shadow human Backstory: He's the son of one of the mayors deads wife, he chickended out the initiation to the fighter schol, and ran away, and established the team' Personality: He a idiot, and a cowarad, and hids behind stronger people, but, he's a nice guy, and a fairly good leader, he tries to be strict at times....but Other: He's the leader since he...established the team..

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arianna "Aria" Collins Fighting style: swordplay Trait to make them useful: she's excellent at fixing things. She can do basic first aid. Looks: Short choppy black hair, fair skin, blue eyes. Small, standing at only 5'1". Thin but fit. Looks much more fragile than she actually is. Backstory: Aria's brother was forced to train as one of the warriors. He refused, and was thrown into jail. Personality: she's awkward around people. She tends to switch between moods without warning, but she's not exactly bipolar. She doesn't like it when others try to protect her. She can be a bit mean when she's worried. Other: she isn't good with maps. You sure you didn't forgetanythin?: uh, yeah. I think so.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
[Thanks! We don't have enough to start though...]

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Catara Durane Fighting style: [archery, hnd to hand, stuff like that]: hand to hand, usually with knives Trait to make them useful: Really smart, excellent fighter. Looks: Just a second.  Backstory: She was an orphan since a young age and raised her self ever since then. Personality: Talkative, sarcastic Other: Nope. You sure you didn't forgetanythin?: Pretty sure...

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
[My form is approving...I must have said something.]

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
[Cool, thanks! I just put my picture in my form and its also approving..]

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
Catara: 

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
[Anyone else?]

Temnor [Roleplay]

Posted By:
13Anime13
13Anime13
StarStar
[i'll join let me get the fourm]

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Book Recommendations

Minecraft XBOX 360 edition horses?

Taylor Swift Fan Club

do you like to play basketball??

BEING YOURSELF!!!

Chat

latest videos