Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been roleplaying on this site for quite some time now. I tend to stay in Fantasy, but I like to skim through other sections to read. What frequenty catches my eye in about 90% of the roleplays in General, School and Private has séxual content that can get pretty mature. Not only is it inappropriate, but keep in mind that this is a kids website. There are many young roleplayers. What would happen if an adult saw a child looking at that roleplay on a site titled "Kidzworld"? Well, the child would get in trouble, the moderators would possibly get in trouble because the adult would complain and report, the roleplayers who made/participated in that roleplay would get in trouble because they took the risk of just paricipating. Basiclly, someone would get in trouble and it would cause major conflicts. Rules apply that séxual content in not only roleplays but everywhere through out Kidzworld is not allowed, but these roleplayers are not following them. I don't know if they didn't read them or if they just don't care, but we need to stop this. If you see an inppropriate roleplay, report it by pressing the "Report" button below the post. Don't say "This is inappropriate, please stop." because it will most likely start an arguement and get the thread locked. Now, I want to say a few things to the people who have done all the things in a roleplay that are obviously not suppost to be done. Why do you do it on this site? This a site for kids. There are plenty of other rolplaying sites that allow séxual content. But not this one. You guys can roleplay on this site but keep it appropriate. This is getting really serious and we need to stop it, but we can't if you keep on doing this dumb trend. Please. I'm not saying you have to stop rolplaying, but just stop roleplaying inappropriately on this site. Thank you for reading this. - Lyndsey

Oh, Sheldon (:

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
NightEmpress4
NightEmpress4
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for posting this thread. The advice is good and I can't believe so many people post this content! I recommend everyone reads this thread.

Edit signature? In Soviet Russia, signature edits YOU!!

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar

"NightEmpress4" wrote:

Thanks for posting this thread. The advice is good and I can't believe so many people post this content! I recommend everyone reads this thread.
I agree. I really think that this should be stickied. {Presses Imaginary like button}

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I really agree with this post except the bit where you said 'i skim through private rp's', their private for a reason you know

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
There's no rule against reading private rps...is there?

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
No but I concider it rude

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Great thread! I hate it when I find threads with inappropriate content like that in them. But it's worse when people do it in threads that I am subscribed to, because then I am constantly clearing my news feed and reporting the posts. EmzyLou: In actual fact, she never said that she skimmed through Private RPs. She stated that she liked to look in other sections. Private RPs aren't made not to be read by public, they are made so that the people joining are limited. Oh and welcome to the roleplaying part of kidzworld!

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I know but still.

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, thats one of the reasons I left for a while. Whenever I make an rp, normally I try to remember to make it a rule to keep the romance at a limit..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
same, i made a ten year old genius's RP, and there is so much romance, i had to make an announcment about how i was getting annoyed...but then i just encouraged it....*facepalm*

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

The Rush

The Rush

latest videos