Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
evil24
evil24
Star

If a man is allowed to select a girl
from 90 girls
and
Even if most beautiful is picked,

There's still the pain of losing
the remaining EIGHTY NINE....Tongue Out

***evilness***

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
Tamia2013
Tamia2013
StarStarStarStarStar
agree

Look Super Closely at Michael's teeth.
Do you see the fangs? Vampire

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
StarStarStarStar
I just created a new rp in general roleplays in the forums called moonpack you should join

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
jordzapps_2502504 Lock
jordzapps_2502504
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for the thread, it's unbelievably helpful. I recommend anyone should read this

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
jordzapps_2502504 Lock
jordzapps_2502504
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for posting this thread

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
jordzapps_2502504 Lock
jordzapps_2502504
StarStarStarStar
agree too

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl
StarStarStarStar
I'm reading this all after a month lol

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
• Understand Your Dreams
• Focus On Your Future
• Never Forget Your Past
AND ALWAYS BE WHO YOU ARE (:
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
adventure_time_fan10
adventure_time_fan10
StarStar
Agreed. I rp on a diff site that's for kids and sometimes i would see threads with stuff like that. But like you said. There's a report button.

Wat

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
SaveryAvery
SaveryAvery
StarStarStar

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

I've been roleplaying on this site for quite some time now. I tend to stay in Fantasy, but I like to skim through other sections to read. What frequenty catches my eye in about 90% of the roleplays in General, School and Private has ###### content that can get pretty mature. Not only is it inappropriate, but keep in mind that this is a kids website. There are many young roleplayers. What would happen if an adult saw a child looking at that roleplay on a site titled "Kidzworld"? Well, the child would get in trouble, the moderators would possibly get in trouble because the adult would complain and report, the roleplayers who made/participated in that roleplay would get in trouble because they took the risk of just paricipating. Basiclly, someone would get in trouble and it would cause major conflicts. Rules apply that ###### content in not only roleplays but everywhere through out Kidzworld is not allowed, but these roleplayers are not following them. I don't know if they didn't read them or if they just don't care, but we need to stop this. If you see an inppropriate roleplay, report it by pressing the "Report" button below the post. Don't say "This is inappropriate, please stop." because it will most likely start an arguement and get the thread locked. Now, I want to say a few things to the people who have done all the things in a roleplay that are obviously not suppost to be done. Why do you do it on this site? This a site for kids. There are plenty of other rolplaying sites that allow ###### content. But not this one. You guys can roleplay on this site but keep it appropriate. This is getting really serious and we need to stop it, but we can't if you keep on doing this dumb trend. Please. I'm not saying you have to stop rolplaying, but just stop roleplaying inappropriately on this site. Thank you for reading this. - Lyndsey

nice thinking! i wish it was true, but sadly people are too ########### to notice they are being inapropreate.

“No one's busy thinking bad things about you. They're all too busy thinking bad things about themselves.”
― Patrick Stump

Everyone, Please Read

Posted By:
MandyBiersovel3
MandyBiersovel3
Star
What if we have a Private RP and don't go into depth? Then is it okay? (Not asking for me, a friend would like to know!)

I'm bleeding out, bleeding out for you!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos