Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Nightmares (Open- ATJ [Need more guys!])

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(If you know the storyline of A Nightmare On Elm Street, perfect because this is sort of a spinoff (: ) 1, 2 Freddie's coming for you 3, 4 Better lock your door 5, 6 Grab your crucifix 7, 8 Better stay up late 9, 10 Never sleep again You and your friends all start having similar nightmares, but they seem to be.... real.... You always see this man, with a burned face in a striped sweater, and claws for fingers on his right hand. If he hurts you in your dreams, you wake up with that injury. All you know, is his name is Freddie. Your parents seem like they know something, but won't tell you anything. What is going on? And will you die because of it? Rules: -Please use correct grammar and spelling!!! I hate it when ppl tlk lik dis -You are allowed to kill off your character, and if you would like to, I might let you create a new one once your old one is dead -No god modding -I have control of Freddie, please, unless I give you direct permission, do NOT roleplay as him. -Don't go far without me -In the original, the characters were all in the same preschool class, I would like to follow that -No pregnancy storylines please, it will mess up the plot -Romance is fine, just don't get graphic on the boards -HAVE FUN!!!! (: Form: Name: Age (17-18 ): Gender: Looks (no anime please): Personality: Other:

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Ve~! Doitsu~! Sooo...I was kinda invited? Right? 'Kay. I'd like to join, but I'm kinda busy, so I might have to kill off my character if I ever have to leave....D:

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Okie doke (:

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(can i make two characters? Lol, I know how to kill Freddy Tongue Out)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(can i make two characters? Lol, I know how to kill Freddy Tongue Out)
(Lol sure, can it be one boy and one girl so it's even (: and I don't want Freddy dying just yet, I will let you know when I want him to die (: )

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(ya and kay ) Form: Name: Aiden Smyth Age: 18 Gender: Male Looks: Aiden has ash blonde beiber hair (but don't tell him that or he'll kill you). It drops just below his ears with a fringe that swoops from the right side of his face to the left, it is despratley in need of a trim as it covers half his deep green eyes. He likes to wear beenies and a black muscle shirt under a grey or red hoodie zipped half way up his chest and with the sleeves rolled up to show off his sleeve tattoos. He usually wears black skinny jeans that stay just below his hips. He usually wears these with a chain hooked from two belt loops . Personality: Aiden is playfull and dosent really understand the concept of personal space, usually hugging someone from behind or playing with their hair. He can act tough though and his tall 6'3 frame helps that. He may look friendly but he can have a ferocious temper and sharp tounge, being very inventive with his come-backs, threats and dares. He is, although, VERY supersticious and can be really annoying and flirtatious at times Other: He does actually have lots of tattoos, each represtenting his darkest secrets; small foot prints up his spine to represent his baby sister who died, a mocking bird on the inside of his hip to show his love of singing, the word lucky on his collar bone for obvious reasons and sleeve tattos of roses, cherry blossom, a young girls face and stars to show his softer side and love of art. He is VERY claustrophobic ---------------------------------------------------------------- Form: Name: Ellise Loquland Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: Ellise has long, silky, copper hair that falls to her waist. Her large blue eyes are framed by long eyelashes and she has creamy skin with a faint rose blush on her cheeks. She is quite small at 5'2 and has a slim figure. She has quite a hippy style and wears long, cream, woolen cardigans over white vest tops and shorts along with ugg boots and a band of daisies in her hair. Personality: Ellise can be a bit of a air head and goes into daydreams on a regular bases. She randomly twirls and dances at moments. She likes to make people happy. Other: She has a phobia of deep water

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mkai, and I was going to ask that too~ If there's anything in my forms that need changing, tell me. -form slot-

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nancy Holbrook Age (17-18 ): 17 Gender: Female Looks (no anime please): She has long pin straight brown hair, green eyes with gold flecks in the center. She is skinny, but a bit curvy, and is about 5'2". She typically wears skinny jeans, worn black combat boots, and v-neck shirts. She is pretty modest, and doesn't like showing herself off. She will be occasionally seen with leggings and a brightly colored tutu if she's in an especially good mood. Personality: Nancy is pretty lonely, she is very shy, and stutters when she tries talking to new people. If you truly know her, she is very sweet, loving, honest, and strong. She will stand up for what she believes is right, and isn't too afraid to speak her mind Other: Her father abandoned her and her mother when she was an infant, and is scarred because of it. She quite often feels like a waste of life, and hates herself, and blames herself for her father's leaving (I will not use Freddy all the time, mostly when characters fall asleep) Name: Freddy Kruger Age: around 30 when he died Gender: Male Looks: A picture would be too gruesome, he has burned skin, a red and black/green striped sweater, brown pants, brown fedora, and on his right hand, he has a metal finger knifed glove Personality: Freddy Krueger is a burnt-to-a-crisp, clever, creative, cheeky k!ller. He is the class clown of k!llers. Well, the evil class clown. Other: He was a child mol3ster

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(ya and kay ) Form: Name: Aiden Smyth Age: 18 Gender: Male Looks: Aiden has ash blonde beiber hair (but don't tell him that or he'll kill you). It drops just below his ears with a fringe that swoops from the right side of his face to the left, it is despratley in need of a trim as it covers half his deep green eyes. He likes to wear beenies and a black muscle shirt under a grey or red hoodie zipped half way up his chest and with the sleeves rolled up to show off his sleeve tattoos. He usually wears black skinny jeans that stay just below his hips. He usually wears these with a chain hooked from two belt loops . Personality: Aiden is playfull and dosent really understand the concept of personal space, usually hugging someone from behind or playing with their hair. He can act tough though and his tall 6'3 frame helps that. He may look friendly but he can have a ferocious temper and sharp tounge, being very inventive with his come-backs, threats and dares. He is, although, VERY supersticious and can be really annoying and flirtatious at times Other: He does actually have lots of tattoos, each represtenting his darkest secrets; small foot prints up his spine to represent his baby sister who died, a mocking bird on the inside of his hip to show his love of singing, the word lucky on his collar bone for obvious reasons and sleeve tattos of roses, cherry blossom, a young girls face and stars to show his softer side and love of art. He is VERY claustrophobic ---------------------------------------------------------------- Form: Name: Ellise Loquland Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: Ellise has long, silky, copper hair that falls to her waist. Her large blue eyes are framed by long eyelashes and she has creamy skin with a faint rose blush on her cheeks. She is quite small at 5'2 and has a slim figure. She has quite a hippy style and wears long, cream, woolen cardigans over white vest tops and shorts along with ugg boots and a band of daisies in her hair. Personality: Ellise can be a bit of a air head and goes into daydreams on a regular bases. She randomly twirls and dances at moments. She likes to make people happy. Other: She has a phobia of deep water
My forms are kinda pathetic compared to yours XD But approved!!! (: I would normally do longer forms, but there's not much that I can do for Freddy without it getting gruesome, and Nancy I can't really think of anything for lol

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(ya and kay ) Form: Name: Aiden Smyth Age: 18 Gender: Male Looks: Aiden has ash blonde beiber hair (but don't tell him that or he'll kill you). It drops just below his ears with a fringe that swoops from the right side of his face to the left, it is despratley in need of a trim as it covers half his deep green eyes. He likes to wear beenies and a black muscle shirt under a grey or red hoodie zipped half way up his chest and with the sleeves rolled up to show off his sleeve tattoos. He usually wears black skinny jeans that stay just below his hips. He usually wears these with a chain hooked from two belt loops . Personality: Aiden is playfull and dosent really understand the concept of personal space, usually hugging someone from behind or playing with their hair. He can act tough though and his tall 6'3 frame helps that. He may look friendly but he can have a ferocious temper and sharp tounge, being very inventive with his come-backs, threats and dares. He is, although, VERY supersticious and can be really annoying and flirtatious at times Other: He does actually have lots of tattoos, each represtenting his darkest secrets; small foot prints up his spine to represent his baby sister who died, a mocking bird on the inside of his hip to show his love of singing, the word lucky on his collar bone for obvious reasons and sleeve tattos of roses, cherry blossom, a young girls face and stars to show his softer side and love of art. He is VERY claustrophobic ---------------------------------------------------------------- Form: Name: Ellise Loquland Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: Ellise has long, silky, copper hair that falls to her waist. Her large blue eyes are framed by long eyelashes and she has creamy skin with a faint rose blush on her cheeks. She is quite small at 5'2 and has a slim figure. She has quite a hippy style and wears long, cream, woolen cardigans over white vest tops and shorts along with ugg boots and a band of daisies in her hair. Personality: Ellise can be a bit of a air head and goes into daydreams on a regular bases. She randomly twirls and dances at moments. She likes to make people happy. Other: She has a phobia of deep water
My forms are kinda pathetic compared to yours XD But approved!!! (: I would normally do longer forms, but there's not much that I can do for Freddy without it getting gruesome, and Nancy I can't really think of anything for lol
(Lol yeah, its wierd, I'm more descriptive with guys)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Cute ;-)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos