Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Nightmares (Open- ATJ [Need more guys!])

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

(ya and kay ) Form: Name: Aiden Smyth Age: 18 Gender: Male Looks: Aiden has ash blonde beiber hair (but don't tell him that or he'll kill you). It drops just below his ears with a fringe that swoops from the right side of his face to the left, it is despratley in need of a trim as it covers half his deep green eyes. He likes to wear beenies and a black muscle shirt under a grey or red hoodie zipped half way up his chest and with the sleeves rolled up to show off his sleeve tattoos. He usually wears black skinny jeans that stay just below his hips. He usually wears these with a chain hooked from two belt loops . Personality: Aiden is playfull and dosent really understand the concept of personal space, usually hugging someone from behind or playing with their hair. He can act tough though and his tall 6'3 frame helps that. He may look friendly but he can have a ferocious temper and sharp tounge, being very inventive with his come-backs, threats and dares. He is, although, VERY supersticious and can be really annoying and flirtatious at times Other: He does actually have lots of tattoos, each represtenting his darkest secrets; small foot prints up his spine to represent his baby sister who died, a mocking bird on the inside of his hip to show his love of singing, the word lucky on his collar bone for obvious reasons and sleeve tattos of roses, cherry blossom, a young girls face and stars to show his softer side and love of art. He is VERY claustrophobic ---------------------------------------------------------------- Form: Name: Ellise Loquland Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: Ellise has long, silky, copper hair that falls to her waist. Her large blue eyes are framed by long eyelashes and she has creamy skin with a faint rose blush on her cheeks. She is quite small at 5'2 and has a slim figure. She has quite a hippy style and wears long, cream, woolen cardigans over white vest tops and shorts along with ugg boots and a band of daisies in her hair. Personality: Ellise can be a bit of a air head and goes into daydreams on a regular bases. She randomly twirls and dances at moments. She likes to make people happy. Other: She has a phobia of deep water
My forms are kinda pathetic compared to yours XD But approved!!! (: I would normally do longer forms, but there's not much that I can do for Freddy without it getting gruesome, and Nancy I can't really think of anything for lol
(Lol yeah, its wierd, I'm more descriptive with guys)
(Lol, we just have to wait for a few more people and then we can start Big Grin)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tobias Grey ["Toby" to a very small number of people] Age: 18 Gender: Male Looks: Tobias has pale blue-green/grey eyes and shaggy black hair that's a little on the long side. He's tall and lanky, standing at about six feet. He usually wears loose-fitting but not baggy jeans, hiking boots, a black jacket, and simple T-shirts. Sometimes he ties his hair back, but usually he just leaves it alone. He has a dark green tattoo of an eye on the palm of his left hand. Personality: He's a bit cold and harsh at times, so some people think he's a jerk, but he's actually more laid back and friendly with people he cares about. He does have a bad temper that he can usually suppress, but if someone makes him really angry, he will not hold back at all. He's pretty tough and can take a hit, but be warned that he will deliver one back. He's also not very trusting and is cautious around others, but he usually has good judgment between what is right and wrong, what is safe or unsafe, and would never intentionally put anyone in danger. He's pretty smart, and extremely logical. He's not really quiet, but he doesn't talk much. He's not the kind of person to be afraid of things, and he appears to be calm even in dangerous situations. Other: Since he's very rational and logical, he doesn't believe in anything that he doesn't have proof for. Name: Magdalene "Mag" Defoe [no one calls her by her real name] Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: Small, thin, and pale, she looks a bit weak, but looks can be deceiving. She's only about 5'2 and has long black hair with bangs that go to about her eyebrows. Her wide, big pale eyes give her a look of almost innocence (which, too, is a bit deceiving). She usually only wears black and blue--usually plain, simple dresses, scuffed black boots, and stockings--and dresses modestly, since she's ridiculously shy about things like that and tries to cover her scars. It can be a little hard to determine her age, since her face looks younger than she really is but she sometimes acts older. Her long fingers are usually wrapped around the white cane she takes everywhere. Personality: She's very quiet and soft-spoken, and is a little timid around people, especially men. She's not very outgoing but she tries to be nice, and is very caring to those she is close to. She always tries to be positive even though she's a pessimist at heart, and although she occasionally teases mildly, she can't really take a joke. She does have a major thing with personal space, and although she has to be touching someone to feel comfortable, she sometimes gets a little freaked out if anyone she doesn't know too well touches her. At times, she can act completely different; much more mature, serious, sarcastic, temperamental, and risky. Often, though, she's the kind of person people like to make uncomfortable to see her reaction or take advantage of. Other: She started going blind when she was about three, but is completely blind now. She doesn't disbelieve in anything, but instead has an open mind concerning the supernatural.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Those have to be the most ridiculously meticulous forms I've ever made....

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, both of you now make my forms look awful XD I'm gonna edit lol

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
xDDD You go do that then. Want me to tell some people about this?

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
XD Ok, I feel better now that my form is now more descriptive XD and yes please Big Grin

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"sandfur121" wrote:

(May I join?)
(Sure (: Just make a form)

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I am now running around with a knife threatening people to join this RP.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol Thanks!!! Big Grin XD

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

help

make up and a job

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos