Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Nightmares (Open- ATJ [Need more guys!])

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
(THANKS csmile Name: Jaylen (Jay) Lawerson Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: RP. Personality: Jay is a very shy, quiet girl. She never speaks up for herself. Jay is also very clumsy and unhappy. She rarely speaks and you have to get her attention to speak to her, if you are lucky enough to speak to her. Other: N/A

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) Name: Crystal Jones Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks:  Crystal has long blonde hair that is tied in two pigtails most of the time. She has deep sky blue eyes to match. She wears a pale blue shirt with a red sweater over it. She will either wear skirts or jeans, but she always has snow boots or sneakers on depending on her outfit. Personality: Crystal is a quiet girl most of the time. She can be quiet loud when she's with her friends or anyone she can be herself around. She is a kind, caring girl to anyone she knows well enough. Other:N/A

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"webkinzrule24" wrote:

(May I join?) Name: Crystal Jones Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: Crystal has long blonde hair that is tied in two pigtails most of the time. She has deep sky blue eyes to match. She wears a pale blue shirt with a red sweater over it. She will either wear skirts or jeans, but she always has snow boots or sneakers on depending on her outfit. Personality: Crystal is a quiet girl most of the time. She can be quiet loud when she's with her friends or anyone she can be herself around. She is a kind, caring girl to anyone she knows well enough. Other:N/A
(Sure (: )

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
How many more people do we need? I can threaten more~! :3

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I need more people to play guys :3 And I greatly appreciate the threatening Big Grin lol

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
'Kay, and you're welcome. But maybe a bigger knife would work better....

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe I can get you Jason's machete....

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? And I have a question to ask you on the comments. :3)

Pikachu :3

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Surely Cammie (: and Okie doke)

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Wink Grin Maybe. I asked sommore people~~ You should put "need more guys" in the OP or something.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH