Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Nightmares (Open- ATJ [Need more guys!])

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been asked to join, and I would not like to be stabbed, so I shall join. :3 I feel bad if I don't make a guy, but I'll feel worse knowing I'll prolly suck if I do. ;c xD

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"DemiForever" wrote:

I've been asked to join, and I would not like to be stabbed, so I shall join. :3 I feel bad if I don't make a guy, but I'll feel worse knowing I'll prolly suck if I do. ;c xD
Ok (: And it's ok if you suck at a guy, it just takes practice. I know it's a bit tricky to tap into the mind of a male XD

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Eevee Smith (Can be a girl's name. :3) Age: 18 Gender: Girl Looks: Chelan Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, smart, caring, friendly, outgoing, generous, gentle, calm, and understanding. Other: Eevee's real name was Heavyn when she was adopted by her foster parents, she had been renamed. She is also the niece of Freddy, but she never seen him. Name: Shane Larsen Age: 17 Gender: Guy Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and tan skin Personality: Laid back, nice, kind, generous, and a gentleman. Other: He is an only child of his family.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? If so... Form spot

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: William "Billy" Sherron Age: 17 Gender: M Looks: Billy has straight black hair. Though, due to his laziness, he doesn't always brush it, making it look slightly shaggy. His eyes are a light green, but if you look close enough, you can see hints of other colors such as blue, orange, and red. He also has light skin, but his cheeks have a slight pink tint to them. As for his attire, it's very casual. You'll usually spot him in T-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. Occasionally, he'll also wear long-sleeved sweat-shirts. Personality: Billy's an introverted person. He usually won't speak much until he's comfortable with whatever situation he's in. Though, if the time truly calls for it, he'll use his effort to ush his shayness aside and speak his mind. When he's feeling bashful, anxious, or afraid, he has the tendency to purse his lips or play with a strand of his hair. Billy's a very kind, reliablep erson. Although he's afraid to try many things and is a slight "scaredy-cat", he'd never leave any person behind allies, strangers, and enemies alike. Other: The nightmare's he's been having have affected him very deeply. At first, he decided to simply disregard them, considering he has tons of strange dreams, and just so happened to see a horror movie the night before they began. But, now that he's been having them so much, he thinks there's something very wrong and fears sleep. He tries not to think of it too much though, and tries not to let it get to his health, but he still hasn't gotten very much sleep. (Erm... Well, I was invited my noordinary girl... Here's my form. Is it alright if I join? Big Grin Hope it'sgood enough. I haven't RPed in quite a while.)

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"Comicbook Girl" wrote:

Name: William "Billy" Sherron Age: 17 Gender: M Looks: Billy has straight black hair. Though, due to his laziness, he doesn't always brush it, making it look slightly shaggy. His eyes are a light green, but if you look close enough, you can see hints of other colors such as blue, orange, and red. He also has light skin, but his cheeks have a slight pink tint to them. As for his attire, it's very casual. You'll usually spot him in T-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. Occasionally, he'll also wear long-sleeved sweat-shirts. Personality: Billy's an introverted person. He usually won't speak much until he's comfortable with whatever situation he's in. Though, if the time truly calls for it, he'll use his effort to ush his shayness aside and speak his mind. When he's feeling bashful, anxious, or afraid, he has the tendency to purse his lips or play with a strand of his hair. Billy's a very kind, reliablep erson. Although he's afraid to try many things and is a slight "scaredy-cat", he'd never leave any person behind allies, strangers, and enemies alike. Other: None (Erm... Well, I was invited my noordinary girl... Here's my form. Is it alright if I join? Big Grin Hope it'sgood enough. I haven't RPed in quite a while.)
(It's awesome! (: And, I actually think we can start now if everyone's here (: )

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a bit busy, I'll make my form in a sec

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I told some others about it who said they would post later~ BIG KNIVES HELP!

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
*Hands Jason's machete, and Michael's cleaver* Better? Wink Grin

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
OH yeah. We starting?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Find The Best Clothes For School

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

latest videos