Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Nightmares (Open- ATJ [Need more guys!])

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
(well.. I'm assuming you want us to start A little bit after everyone starts having the nightmares? O_o I suppose I'll start) William walked absent-mindedly towards school with a cup of coffe in his hand that he bought at the convience store around the corner from his street. The amount of sleep he'd been getting had decreased ever since he started having strange nightmares. His parents have noticed, but they just took it as minor stress from school and watching too many horror films. When he made it to the front gate of the school, he yawned and threw away his empty cup of coffee at a nearby trash can. "Maybe, I am just stressed like my parents said..?" he thought to himself rubbing at his sore, unrested eyes.

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Oh, wait...Mia has saved us~! Thanks, Mia-chan~! Big Grin]

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Eevee was on her way to school, she had thought about that nightmare she had last night. She knew it wasn't her uncle, since she never met him once when she was a baby. Her adoptive parents looked worried about her, but she shrugged it off and kept on walking. Shane was already at school, leaning against his locker.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Gabbi walked inside the slender school, terrified. She felt jumpy ever sense she had the terrifying dream which haunts her mind. Her chocolate brown eyes brimmed with fresh tears as she awoke that day. There was a man- a man in which haunted her in the dream. She shuddered at the thought, as she entered the dull building, guard fully up.  Jake was already at the entrance of the building, waiting for his friends. His mind kept turning on thought, first the dream, then his friends, dream, friends, dream. He shook his head, sending slight specks of jet black flying everywhere throughout the entrance. He was shaken up, yet, didn't show it, he smirked, though the curious gleam in his eye remained.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Tobias slung his beaten up blue backpack over his shoulder, not really making eye contact with anyone. He kept to himself, mostly, minded his own business. He need time to think. Think about what those weird dreams he kept having meant, who the man in the dreams was. It wasn't anyone he knew. He sighed slammed his locker shut, walking to class. Mag walked hesitantly into the school building, trying to avoid everyone, everything, anything that moved. It would probably take her forever to get to class, but she was trying to walk carefully so that she wouldn't trip in the hallway or fall down the stairs as she always did. Last night's dream still kept her on edge, made her wonder who the man was. She'd never met anyone like him in real life, so she wondered why her min would have imagined a figure such as he.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
William slowly walked up the steps. He was exausted and so out of focuse. He could've sworn he had bags under his eyes. His mind was elsewhere and he wasn't paying attention and bumped into something. If he wasn't hallucinating, then what he bumped into was a young-man his age with jet-black hair. "Huh? Ah.. Erm.. Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.." he said attempting to rub away the sleep from his eyes.

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[You mean me? YOU TALKIN' TO ME, WOMAN?] Tobias looked up, brushing the long dark bangs from his pale grey eyes. "Huh? Oh...yeah, sorry," he mumbled. Looking around at some of the students, they seemed to be dragging, pulling themselves along sleepily. He turned back to the boy and tried to smile. "Well, you're not the only one."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well, actaully, I was talking to Jake, but she's offline now. So, SURE! xD)   William looked to where Tobias was refurring to. He had to stare a few seconds before he could comprehend what he meant.   A few students looked like they were almost about to pass out from what looked like lack of sleep. "That's strange.." There was a short silence. "M-maybe it's because of.. Final exams?" he suggested, really looking for reasurence now, hoping it was all just a coincidence.

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Gabbi felt so tired, but pressed on. She swiftly shut her chocolate brown eyes, for a moment, still walking. She walked along the steps, into the hallway. While she swiftly walked, she tripped on a peice of tiling, bumping into someone along the way. She examined the person sleepily, as she began walking once again. She turned her head, and tripped once again on her left foot, falling on the boy she bumped into. Gabbi blushed as she fell. (William)  Jake sighed, and walked into the school. He took notice of everyone, and walked along the long hallway. He snickered at the tired people, and rolled his eyes.  

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos