Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Nightmares (Open- ATJ [Need more guys!])

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(You know everyone was in the same preschool class. x3)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Too bad, you get me.] "Weird, isn't it?" Tobias muttered, watching them from above at the staircase. "They seem so...lifeless. I guess it could be finals," he mused, not knowing what else it could possibly be. "Yeah, probably just finals."

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yeah, but that's preschool. It's not as if you'd see them years later and be all, "Hey, Jack, I remember you! We were in preschool together!"]

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Trust me, and look at the rule Becca has. xD And I think we shouldn't go too far without her :3)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
William didn't fully catch what Tobias said, so he simply nodded. Suddenly, he felt a heavy weight fall on him and his head hit the floor. "Ow.." he whimpered. He didn't noticed what had fallen on him and was too focused on the sharp pain he felt at the back of his head.

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[I thought she was on....]

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(this is my last post tonight until shes on, I thought was on as well :\)  Gabbi blushed slightly, and closed her massively chocolate brown eyes. She opened them once again, feeling imense pain. Her eyes snapped open groggily. She looked at William beneath her, and blushed a deep scarlet. "I-I'm sorry..." she stuttered, avoiding his eyes. She blushed once again, realizing she could get up now. She noticed his pain, and felt guilty.  Jake snickered at Gabbi and William. He loved a good joke on the old book as he'd call it. "Start, Prank number 32." he said, walking forward to the two teenaged kids. "gee, looks like your confortable" he said, smirking once again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Uh.... Maddie asked me to join this, basically. Also, I want to play a girl, but I'll make a guy and a girl if you want a guy.... Or I'll just play a guy. Whichever. And before you ask, I'm not assuming you'll let me join. Name: Kennedy Nickleton Age: 17 Gender: f Looks: her hair is naturally blonde, but she died an average shade of brown. Fair skin. Grey eyes, but she wears contacts that turn them hazel. Small and wiry, she stands at only 5' tall. Pretty. Personality: Kennedy is quiet and shy. She doesn't enjoy it when others talk to her, since she generally ends up just staring at the ground and mumbling or stuttering when people try to get her to talk. She doesn't like bullies, but she doesn't usually speak up because she's afraid people will notice her and either bully her or try to get her to talk. Other: works very hard to look average so people won't talk to her, so she hates the fact that she's pretty. If you let me join, I'll make the guy's form.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(ANGST! This always happens to me....I hate being British -.-) Aiden slouched into school with a energy drink raised to his lips. Yeah he had had a bad night last night but it wasn't a big deal....was it? He contemplated this carefully as he itched the newly formed scab on his tattooed wrist which when he thought about it, he didn't know when he had cut himself. There was this guy always in his dreams and it couldn't be his mind playing tricks on him because of finals. Who gave a crap about finals? He sat on a wall and tossed his can between his hands Ellise glided into school after having meditated to calm her nerves. Her dreams had been giving off bad energy recently, especially from this one man who was always in them. She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples, not really caring who looked, trying to sooth her pounding headache.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

Uh.... Maddie asked me to join this, basically. Also, I want to play a girl, but I'll make a guy and a girl if you want a guy.... Or I'll just play a guy. Whichever. And before you ask, I'm not assuming you'll let me join. Name: Kennedy Nickleton Age: 17 Gender: f Looks: her hair is naturally blonde, but she died an average shade of brown. Fair skin. Grey eyes, but she wears contacts that turn them hazel. Small and wiry, she stands at only 5' tall. Pretty. Personality: Kennedy is quiet and shy. She doesn't enjoy it when others talk to her, since she generally ends up just staring at the ground and mumbling or stuttering when people try to get her to talk. She doesn't like bullies, but she doesn't usually speak up because she's afraid people will notice her and either bully her or try to get her to talk. Other: works very hard to look average so people won't talk to her, so she hates the fact that she's pretty. If you let me join, I'll make the guy's form.
(Yes, you may join (: ) (And they were all in the same preschool class, but they don't really remember right now)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

cats vs dogs

I need some creative and interesting advices

People make fun of me because it don't car...

where did u find kidzworld

McDonnalds or Burger King

Old Disney New Disney ????

latest videos