Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Nightmares (Open- ATJ [Need more guys!])

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Eevee went to her locker, she opened the locker door and grabbed her books that she needed for class.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag fumbled with the strap of her school bag, already nervous. It was so loud, there were so many students, and the whole place just seemed...big, although it probably wasn't. She sighed quietly, going carefully up the stairs to class and stumbling over the last few.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok guys, where in the world are we? I left the other day, and found 7 new pages...)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Eto, it wasn't seven! But apparently they're just going to class.]

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[Bump. ;3]

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nancy walked into school with a sigh. She slept for all of 2 hours the night before, and 'he' had been there again. She shivered at the memory of him. She wondered if anyone else was having dreams like hers... she looked down at her arm, where the cut he had left her was starting to heal. She walked to her locker, grabbing her books and headed to class

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

(this is my last post tonight until shes on, I thought was on as well :\)  Gabbi blushed slightly, and closed her massively chocolate brown eyes. She opened them once again, feeling imense pain. Her eyes snapped open groggily. She looked at William beneath her, and blushed a deep scarlet. "I-I'm sorry..." she stuttered, avoiding his eyes. She blushed once again, realizing she could get up now. She noticed his pain, and felt guilty.  Jake snickered at Gabbi and William. He loved a good joke on the old book as he'd call it. "Start, Prank number 32." he said, walking forward to the two teenaged kids. "gee, looks like your confortable" he said, smirking once again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lé bumpio)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Gabbi blushed slightly, and closed her massively chocolate brown eyes. She opened them once again, feeling imense pain. Her eyes snapped open groggily. She looked at William beneath her, and blushed a deep scarlet. "I-I'm sorry..." she stuttered, avoiding his eyes. She blushed once again, realizing she could get up now. She noticed his pain, and felt guilty.  Jake snickered at Gabbi and William. He loved a good joke on the old book as he'd call it. "Start, Prank number 32." he said, walking forward to the two teenaged kids. "gee, looks like your confortable" he said, smirking once again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

BDAY

latest videos