Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Eagle Crest High

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
This is a very dramatic highschool full of bullies,love,and fun learning. These are the rules: no prego storylines nobody wants to read all of it you can abbreviate and u dont hav to use capitals no bad words or symbols make at the most two people so you wont get mixed up plz be nice to others and have fun! form: name (make it pretty epic!) age bio (PLZ MAKE IT SHORT OR AT THE MOST 5 SENTENCES!!!!) perso looks/what hey wear other bf/gf THANKS! P.S.  you have dorms!!!!

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

Eagle Crest High

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar

"Mellisa169" wrote:

This is a very dramatic highschool full of bullies,love,and fun learning. These are the rules: no prego storylines nobody wants to read all of it you can abbreviate and u dont hav to use capitals no bad words or symbols make at the most two people so you wont get mixed up plz be nice to others and have fun! form: name (make it pretty epic!) age bio (PLZ MAKE IT SHORT OR AT THE MOST 5 SENTENCES!!!!) perso looks/what hey wear other bf/gf THANKS! P.S. you have dorms!!!!
Name: Kendall Nieto Age: 15 BioDazedhe would mumble to herself sometimes, Clumsy alot because of her tallness, Quiet unless your her friend then shes funny, Has braces that are red Looks/Wear: Pale Green Eyes, Bright Red Hair, Red plaid Shirt, Black Jeans with Superwoman on it, Red Converse with Kendall On It OtherDazedhe's British Bf: Jake Name: Jake Oymers Age: 16 Bio:His Girlfriend is Kendall, He is only a few inches shorter, He's very athletic He plays on the Football team, He has glasses that are Blue Looks/Wear: Shappire Blue eyes, Blond hair, Blue Areo shirt, Black Jeans with Superman on it, Blue and Orange Converse Other: He's Austrailin Gf: Kendall

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

Eagle Crest High

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join, Mellisa? Name: Galia Lilith Dmitriev (She's Russian.) Age: 18 Biography: No one knows anything about her. Personality: Quiet, emotionless, insensitive, jealous, possessive and has an attitude.  Appearance: 

Eagle Crest High

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mellisa169" wrote:

This is a very dramatic highschool full of bullies,love,and fun learning. These are the rules: no prego storylines nobody wants to read all of it you can abbreviate and u dont hav to use capitals no bad words or symbols make at the most two people so you wont get mixed up plz be nice to others and have fun! form: name (make it pretty epic!) age bio (PLZ MAKE IT SHORT OR AT THE MOST 5 SENTENCES!!!!) perso looks/what hey wear other bf/gf THANKS! P.S. you have dorms!!!!
Name: Cathrine Reubens Age: 17 Bio: She was born in a hospital and lived her life as an orphan until a nice young couple adopted her and took her home. The couple as well, is still alive, and took very good care of her. The couple was very sweet and kind, and she packed one thing from her childhood that was an absolute need-even though it's considered a want, but she took her Ms. Bunny with her, and in second grade, was teased for having her, and only trusts her best friends that she really knows with this secret, Perso: Sweet, kind, inherits skill from parents, whimsical, sarcastically funny, bubbly, playful. Looks: Charlotte Other: Hides Ms. Bunny as much as she can from anyone that she didn't already tell the secret to, so has a lock and "keep out" sign on her locker, so she won't be teased furthermore for the stuffed animal. bf/gf: Doesn't have a crush yet.

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?

Words That Start With 'L'