Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Waldorf Boarding Academy ||Now Accepting Students||

Posted By:
owleh_wuvz_peeta
owleh_wuvz_peeta
StarStar
The autumn wind blew her hair in every direction. It whipped around her face, and became and overall pest.   Her soft boots made no sound as she walked towards the big looming building in the distance. She looked up. The wind carried the autumn leaves around everywhere, the leaves circled around the ginormous brick building. She ran her thumb over the sign, Waldorf Boarding Academy. (I am using my characters Novel and Fiorenze for this. Ask if you want to share a room with them or anything)

I liked _______ before it was cool

Posted By:
owleh_wuvz_peeta
owleh_wuvz_peeta
StarStar
(Novel and Fiorenze's tiny forms) Name: Novel Sonata Write Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Dirty blond messy hair, deep drown eyes, glasses, braces, pale, tall. Personality: Quiet, bookish. Name: Fiorenze Zenobia Vevvas Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: Pale, bright red lond wavy hair, sea green eyes, tall Personality: Mystical. Very day-dreamy

I liked _______ before it was cool

Posted By:
Monkey_x3
Monkey_x3
StarStarStar
HEY! HEY, I KNOW YOU! Guess whoooooo? : D ~ Full Name: Sienna Elise Richmond Nicknames: n/a Age: 17 Personality: Sienna is soft-spoken and is very quiet until you get to know her. She'd much rather read than party and is usually daydreaming, lost in her own little world. Looks: Other: (am I missing anything?) I'll make a boy in a little bit, too lazy right now. :3

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar
Name: Cindy Ann Nieto Age:16 Gender:Female Looks:Red hair Blue highlights, Pale Bright Green Eyes, Red Sweater With Just Dance All Night on it, White jeans with Aero on it, Red heel boots With Green, Purple, Blue, Grey and Black, Red Necklace personality: Clumsy, Sings, Dance, Mysterious, Secretive Sometimes, Tomboy, Mostly Hangs Out With Boys

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Aaron Tremely Age: 16 Gender: Female Looks:  Personality: Aaron is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion. Name: Sawyer Sanders Age: 18  Gender: Male  Looks:  Personality:  Sawyer is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, Sawyer also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Meliya or Liya White Age:16 Gender: Girl Looks: Long dark blue black curly hair with side bangs light skin bright aqua blue eyes wearing white laced ruffle thick strap tank with bright cherry red skinny jeans and black pump stilleto high heels Personality: Fun Loving Easyto Love Hard to hate funny and bubbly

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Albina Lilith Ivanov (She's Russian.) Age: 22 Gender: Female Looks: Personality: Quiet, emotionless, rude, has an attitude and must be the boss. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

Should women have higher societal roles?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate the signature above you!

favorite Music band

Nirvana

latest videos