Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

I Will Be Okay. I Hope. ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
What if your only hope was not to get the iPhone 5, or have that person you like ask you out? What if your only wish was to get to see the sun rise up once again or to be able to have a normal teenage life? This roleplay is about ten teenagers who are all in the hospital for life-threatening diseases. Romance and friendships will form. I've been roleplaying for like two years. You should know by now my roleplays will have romance. Rules:   - Ask to join.  - You must create 1 boy and one girl. You must use BOTH characters, not just one. No exceptions! Your characters can not be siblings either.  -No Mary-Sues or Gary-Joes  - This roleplay will be written in 1st person format. Please do not switch to 3rd.  - I will either accept or reject your form. Please don't start with me if you are not accepted.  -Proper grammar and spelling must be used.  - Include everyone, and do your best to be included with that. No "She sat there sighing, feeling sorry for herself" posts.  - If you have read the rules, ask to join in 3rd person.   - No one line posts. I understand that you can get writers block, but at least then write 3-5.  - No pregnancy story lines. It loses sight of the roleplay's true intentions.  - If you wish for your character to die to add drama. That's fine, but please make another character of the same gender of the one who died to even it out again. Form: Name Age Looks Personality Reason for Entry Other If I have never roleplayed with you before or have not in a while, Sample Post: __________________________________________________ Name: Harmony Carver Age: 16 Looks: Personality: is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.  Reason for Entry: Has had a seizure disorder for her whole life, and her last one was really bad causing a life-threatening fracture to her skull. Other: The only thing that keeps her going is her music. Name: Liam Dawson Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Liam is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. This side is only shown around his friends though. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out.  Reason for Entry: Leukemia Other: He hopes that after everything is over that he will be able to play college football.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I, Isabella, join this epic RolePlay?)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Of course you may Isabella!)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

(Of course you may Isabella!)
(Thank you so much Sara~! I shall make my form in a moment.)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:  Name ~ Alice Lions Age ~ 16 Looks ~ .... Personality ~ Alice is a jokester, but is very depressed. Her family passed away, leaving her with her adopted mother and father. They loved her, but she always felt... Left out in life.. She is very rebellious, and Very sarcastic. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. She's a type of loner, always alone, always invisible. She never tries to be popular... Mostly because she dispises them with her life. She isnt friendly, exactly the opposite. She isn't afraid of fighting, she enjoys it more then anything in her messed up life.  Reason for Entry ~ She has a tumor in her brain. Other ~ She may die later ^.^ Oh, and her twin is Keith Lions. Form:  Name ~ Keith Lions Age ~ 17 Looks ~  Personality ~ Outgoing, A prankster, Makes jokes on people. Keith has a giant sense of humor, and isn't afraid to say his opion; He loves blackmailing, and revenge. He is always one to smirk, and is great at lying. He tries to block himself from the world, pranking is his only good thing in life... He was thrown away from everything he knew.... He was adopted, hated, shunned... All of it. He is very sarcastic, and can be kind... only when he wants to be. His life was never what he wanted, never. He is an emo, along with his twin, Alice. He is hopeless to love, hopeless.  Reason for Entry ~ He has Leukemia cancer. Other ~ He hopes someday, some how, he may survive, only for the ones he loves.. he is also twins with Alice.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May I? Name: Finn Ross Age: 16 Looks:  Perso: Finn is your normal out-going carefree girl. She is always smiling and laughig. She always looks on the bright side of things and she can brighen up anyones day with just her smile and laughter. Finn hides where she comes from, she comes from a poor foster family , her real father left when she was bron and her mother couldn't take care of her so she was put in a foster home and dew to her condition she was moved from foster home to foster cuz the foster parents didn't want to help her then one foster family decided just to stick her in the hospital when she was 6 so she didn't have to keep going back and forth so she doesn't really have a family Reason For Entry: Finn was born a few months early so she was always in the hospital getting tests done but they found anything but in the end they found out one of her kidneys does not wrok and the other only works 95% of it's capsity so she had to have ten shots in her arms every morning and night, but now it has gotten worse and the other is start to fail so now it only works 20% and she is constinly sick and the doctors are having trouble findin people for the transplant. On tp of the kidney thing she suffers from diabetes,migrains and also sesures Other: All Finn wants is to get better s she can finally just live her life because she feels that she hasn't lived at all with spending most of her life in a hospital Name: Hart Landers Age: 18 Looks:  Perso: Hart is a major flirt and player. He is ver sarcastic and loves to joke around. but deep down Hart is very careing and loving and would do anything for his friends. He loves pull pranks and make people laugh but can be total jerk. he has a very short temper so it doesn't take much to get him mad and when you do it's perrty. He is major trouble maker so he gets into trouble alot but not as much as Finn Reason For Entry: Hart has had a probalem with smoking since he was 14. Back then he was bullied and always felt so out of place and thought people didn't like him so he strted hanging out with bad people and soon got into somking and so he was recently dignosed with lung cancer. Other: All Hart wants is to get better so he can change is path in life and get on a better one so he can live it to it's fullest because he truely has regret everything he has done in these past years

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(May Emily join?? smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Emily may absolutely join! Skylight: I would like it if you could post more for your guy character. It really is not as good as your girl form, and I'm afraid that will show up in the roleplay as well. Write more for your guy character, and please don't make your character a Mary-Sue, then maybe.)

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

GOOD DUBSTEP SONGS

Favorite artist?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

latest videos