What if your only hope was not to get the iPhone 5, or have that person you like ask you out? What if your only wish was to get to see the sun rise up once again or to be able to have a normal teenage life? This roleplay is about ten teenagers who are all in the hospital for life-threatening diseases. Romance and friendships will form. I've been roleplaying for like two years. You should know by now my roleplays will have romance.
- Ask to join.
- You must create 1 boy and one girl. You must use BOTH characters, not just one. No exceptions! Your characters can not be siblings either.
-No Mary-Sues or Gary-Joes
- This roleplay will be written in 1st person format. Please do not switch to 3rd.
- I will either accept or reject your form. Please don't start with me if you are not accepted.
-Proper grammar and spelling must be used.
- Include everyone, and do your best to be included with that. No "She sat there sighing, feeling sorry for herself" posts.
- If you have read the rules, ask to join in 3rd person.
- No one line posts. I understand that you can get writers block, but at least then write 3-5.
- No pregnancy story lines. It loses sight of the roleplay's true intentions.
- If you wish for your character to die to add drama. That's fine, but please make another character of the same gender of the one who died to even it out again.
Reason for Entry
If I have never roleplayed with you before or have not in a while, Sample Post:
Name: Harmony Carver
Personality: is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Reason for Entry: Has had a seizure disorder for her whole life, and her last one was really bad causing a life-threatening fracture to her skull.
Other: The only thing that keeps her going is her music.
Name: Liam Dawson
Liam is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. This side is only shown around his friends though. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out.
Reason for Entry: Leukemia
Other: He hopes that after everything is over that he will be able to play college football.