Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Heart is such a delicate Thing

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, so here's what it's about: There is a boy girl camp and everyone in the state gets sent. They break down on a mysterious island and must make their own camp, but a mysterious tape is found, saying that people must start dying until their are two left. then they will have fallen for each other. But then they find another tape saying that one of them must die, who will? FORM: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: ShortBio: Other: Mine !: Name: Sasha Moon Age:17 Gender:Female Looks: Very Nice figure, Long silky auburn Hair, Beautiful Oceaney Navy blue eyes. PersonalityBig Frownute and sensitive. But is suprisingly mean and catty when she wants to be! ShortBio:nothing Other:nudda Name: Johnny Cashier Age:18 Gender:Male Looks: will put up, EXACTLY like Danielle radcliffe(HP without glasses) Personality:a womanizer, but only because he hasnt found the perfect girl, ever. however many times he isits its you, normally. ShortBio:nuthinzz Other:nopey (BTW I will message you if i want your character to be the last girl/boy)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
{May I, Isabella, join this RolePlay, Florence? ^^} FORMS: Name: Nova Dusk Age: 16 Gender: Female Looks: ersonality: Novais rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She lovees skateboarding, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is silver, despite usually wearing black. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her life isn't perfect, but she never wanted it to be. ShortBio: Nova isn't perfect- nor will ever be. She always came second to her brother, wishing she was something more than a little sister. She always dreamed of being something.. more in life. She tries her hardest, working more then a 16 year old should- just for acceptance from her family. {Will make the boy in a moment.}

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join this roleplay? If I am not a last, may I be the last one to die!?!?

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok, arti ur accepted!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha Was at the harbour with her friend Johnny. She Stood their, her pretty Aurburn hair billowing in the sea air. Johnny was struggling with his backpack with all his things in. he took out his iPhone and IMed his buddy Nate. She put the Phone back in his pocket. He sighed. "I can't believe my parents said I had to go to this instead of College" he mumbled. Sasha looked at him knowingly and nodded. She didn't really like the idea so much either. she was gonna miss all her friends, because only SHE of her friends had been sent to the camp, well, her and one her her pals, Nova, but she couldn't see her anywhere.....

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

Sasha Was at the harbour with her friend Johnny. She Stood their, her pretty Aurburn hair billowing in the sea air. Johnny was struggling with his backpack with all his things in. he took out his iPhone and IMed his buddy Nate. She put the Phone back in his pocket. He sighed. "I can't believe my parents said I had to go to this instead of College" he mumbled. Sasha looked at him knowingly and nodded. She didn't really like the idea so much either. she was gonna miss all her friends, because only SHE of her friends had been sent to the camp, well, her and one her her pals, Nova, but she couldn't see her anywhere.....
   Nova was gazing up at the sky as she sat on a rock before a lake, her deep emerald eyes glinting against the blazing sun... She felt as if she was going to break into sobs any second, tears filling in her eyes. She thought of her friend, Sasha, whom was going off to some camp. So what? Your going to cruddy leave us all behind... She thought, her face showing nothing-- but it's stern usual look. She shivered slightly as a cold gust of wind push past her-- her light orange hoodie swaying against her body. She knew her friends wouldn't take it as bad as she would, even if she didn't show it... She just left the glassy tears in her eyes, standing up abruptly from the rock.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Giv me a min to repy smile

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasha saw Nova and she ran over to her "Nov! You excited for camp? I am!"

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

Sasha saw Nova and she ran over to her "Nov! You excited for camp? I am!"
 Nova felt the tears sting in her eyes, the emerald orbs showing a light sea-green reflection mixed with the tears. She stuffed her hands in her orange hoodie pockets, not bothering to wipe the tears that stung from her eyes. "I'll never be excited." She murmered, her Australian accent shining through as she turned away from Sasha, kicking the dirt on the ground as she turned.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

Rate the band above you

We the Kidz

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos