Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Love

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
Form Name:Lily Rose Age:12 Personality:Nice and fun Geder:Girl It is a small party.People will make friends,and bf or gf.

Love+Plantz

Love is a thing that you can not hide
Not even in or outside
So do not shout
About the person I care about

Love

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
StarStarStarStar
Name: Charlotte Oakley DaytonGender: FemaleAge: 18Personality: Gentle, kind heart, sensitive, jealous, afraid of rejection, moody, unforgiving.Looks: *Will add later*

Love

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
StarStarStarStar
Name: Charlotte Oakley Dayton Age: 18 Gender: Female Personality: Gentle, sensitive, kind heart, unforgiving, and jealous.  Looks: [Will add them later!]

Love

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Johanna Hrrison age: 16 looks: auburn colored hair, blue eyes, pale skin and very short personality: Johanna is a loner she likes to day dream and doesn't really like to be in a big crowd. thus, why she doesn't have a majority of friends.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Love

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
I have brown hair,pale skin,

Love+Plantz

Not even in or outside
So do not shout

Love

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
I put up my decorations.I call up some people at school so I can have a party with some people.At 4:00 pm,the guests started to arrive.I couldn't wait.Tonight was goinng to be really great.

Love+Plantz

Not even in or outside
So do not shout

Love

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
StarStarStarStar
I was dressed in a white blouse, a black skirt and black pumps. I was going to go to a party of a friend of mine, Lily. She was quite small, but she wanted this.  Exited my house, I entered my white car and drove toward Lily's house.

Love

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
johanna walked inside she stod by a little corner her hair in a braid. she didn't know what to do.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Love

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?(; Name| Alexa Marie Age|18 Personality| she is kind sweet andl loving. She likes to get in trouble. She is adventourus. Gender| Female Looks|

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Love

Posted By:
Love+Plants Lock
Love+Plants
StarStarStarStar
I wore a blue dress that was down to my knees.I wore my hair down with curls towards the bottom.I saw a shy girl in the corner.I put my hand out for her to shake it."Hi.My name's Lily Rose.

Love+Plantz

Not even in or outside
So do not shout

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How I met your mother fans?

whats your favorite soda or soft drink-moved

How much battery has you got right now?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

awnser the question the person above you asks