Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Camp- Seems like forever(NEEDS GUYS)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Millicent Jones Nickname: Jonesy Age: 15 Gender: F Cabin: cloud  Bio: Millicent is very silent but very artistic, she always carries a pencil. Her life with her parents consisted of isolation and lots of classes and lessons that her parents thought would make her perfect. She only became quieter and more miserable, her uncle sent her to camp to make friends and come out of her shell Other: used to cut wrists Looks: Short slightly spiked up hair, green eyes, tired eyes, usually wears baggy long-sleeved shirt, jeans, grey bandanna.

:x

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(are we gunna start?)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Approved. Invite friends please Big Grin )

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(so we arent starting)

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I want two more people to join then we can start, also can you choose a Cabin?)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(shweet and when do we start?)

:x

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name ~ Maiiko Dusk Nickname ~ "Kuki" {Kook - ee} Gender ~ Female Cabin ~ Moon Pets? ~ Nova has on shi-tzu, named Remi. Remi is a red and creme colour, mixed with black on the ears and beard. Huge giant brown eyes, that has his red hair falling into them. Bigrophy ~ Kuki's mother, Natallia, and her father, Marcuus, d!ed when she was around the age of 10; Kuki was sent across the small village- forced to live with her distant- and very unkind aunt, Natatalie. Kuki was always forced to do anything she didn't want- no matter how much she didn't want it. Her aunt always made her cook, clean, fight her fights, and anything else she was to lazy to do. Kuki never complained, never made any fuss about it. She was a quiet type of girl- until one day she became sick of it. She yelled at her aunt, yelling every kind of emotion she hid out into one speech of her emotion. Her aunt became furious- though, never showed it at this point. She just simpily nodded, and stopped socializing with most people, exept when she got sent to camp. Personality ~ Kuki is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her mostly girlish figure, she is quite boyish {as people say..}. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is deep green, despite usually wearing dark colours. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. She so afraid of fire, but doesn't show it... Sometimes.. She is very secretive, hiding things from people. Other ~ She may have a love interest. She has cut her own wrists before, and only stopped a few weeks ago before she came to camp. Looks ~ 

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(fixed it on my form check it out for yourself)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Arianna Ross Nickname: Ari Age: 16 Gender: F Cabin: cloud Pet: cat name: Chelsea looks: black & white fur. Blue eyes. Silky fur. Bio: she only lives with her mom and little sister. She loves to be mishevious. She likes to get in trouble. She is most known for her sassy attiude. She talks back. Other: she has 1 tattoo of 3 stars on her collar bone. Looks: Can I join?(:

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
(can we jsut start and have that 1 person join later in)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Brave or Tangled?

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos