Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Camp- Seems like forever(NEEDS GUYS)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus wiped the mud off with a tissue and tossed it into the firepit. She glanced at everyone and crossed her legs. Kicking her boot a little, feeling uncomfortabke and annoyed by the repetitive recording

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny I carried on talking to Juliet, I had bad auror about this place.... Juliet My voice trailed off. I saw another girl coming. I sighed. At least i might have more interestin-to mean less incredibly thick- friends here.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Save moi a spot in Cloud?

'Take your makeup off, let your hair down, take a breath. Look into the mirror at yourself, do you like you?'
-Try, Colbie Calliet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She would then take out a pen and begin to draw a small cloaked person on a flat part of the log.

:x

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
(I changed my cabin Gupi.) Arianna was annoyed by the recording and froaned lightly. She looked at her jordans to make sure nothing was on them. She squinted in the hot sun.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Maiiko ~ I rolled my eyes at my mother as she drove her deep red car away- leaving me, alone, in this "camp". I groaned, seeing more people in the distance. Oh joy. I grabbed my bags, not caring if people were stairing at me. I closed my eyes, heaving a giant sigh. This'll be interesting.. I thought, biting my bottom lip. I ventured closer to the campus, closing my eyes for a quick moment.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um...all the spots are filled. But I'm going to add an extra one to eahc cabin....cos that makes mkre sense bed wise)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay Gals, you need to invite people who will make guys...we have 1 guy, so could any if you invite someone who will make one or make one yourself)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny I heard Juliet's voice trail off. I just sighed and shuffled on my spot. getting seriously irratated by the speaker reapeating itself.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She would stop sketching and examine her work. Seemingly finished with it she puts her pen away and stares into the fire, she knew this camp was going to be a new experience. Of course it was, she never got to be around other kids, nor play and run and do as she pleased.

:x

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos