Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Camp- Seems like forever(NEEDS GUYS)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Maiiko ~ I heaved a sigh, examining every kid I passed. I just shook my head, not really caring who was who at the moment. I spotted a boy and a girl, who looked like twins, another girl sketching, one in a purple dress, and another just walking. I shrugged, walking along the campus grounds, wondering who i'll meet this year..

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny I looked at all the girls "Damn" i said.  I was the only boy there. Who knows what is gonna happen.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Maiiko ~ I heaved a sigh, sneering as I realized the only boy, was the one over by the other girl. I shrugged, sprinting towards the random group of people. I suddenly bumped into a girl- one with blonde hair, and was with the boy. I shrugged, "Sorry." I muttered, shifting my gaze to my luggage.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually, may I have moon? name: Evelyn ( Goes by Eve ) Age:15 Gender:F duh cabin: Moon pets: a pitch black mare. Yah. And a falcon with white and slightly blue feathers. bio: She lives an unhappy life. Her parents spoiled her rotten but she likes to hang out with boys and be a tomboy. She hates her frilly dresses and heels but she lives to get DIRTY.  Other: perso: she is rich, bubbly, happyish, tomboyish, and full of courage. She luvs luvs LUVS art and has amazing survival skills. She does not like her parents and hates the ettitique lessons. She is really kept to herself and is bullied often but she is used to it and they end up in the wired est positions. She has a bad temper but is very spread out. She luvs animals, music, art, friends and reading ( she spends half her day in a book XD) she is fluent in Chinese, English, Soanish, and French and know a little German but not that much. She wants to learn Russian  Looks: she has long purple hai and is usually in stylish cloths which she hates and keeps other cloths I her bag. She has sapphire eyes and a mischievous expression, always. ME WANTS A SANDWICHN

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna went to go get her bag when she noticed the only boy there. She smirked and accidently ran into another girl in front of her, who ran into another blonde in front of her." Sorry." She got her luggage.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Got a guy joining, need more. seriously) Carduus had a handbag with hr and she started fixing her makeup to pass the time. The recording kept going and she pulled out her earphones and started listening to the music on her phone. It was one from her dads company.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(nighty night guys, don't do anything to extreme without me!)

:x

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet "no, no, Its, its fine" I said, smiling. Johnny I looked at my sister and the girl. she was pretty. i looked at the girl in a purple dress. she was very attractive, but way too spoiled.

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Jo had to leave. ] Maiiko ~ I nodded at the blonde, feeling someone else bump into me as well. "Bye..." I muttered, turning away with quick haste. I hated being around people- let alone a boy. I shrugged, walking away from the two girls and boy. My luggage in my hand, I walked faster.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Guys we need to stop. I can't move on to the next part without more guys. Sorry, We can start again tomoz. I gota go to so bye!)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

If i could meet ...

What's the most important lesson you have ...

latest videos