Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Camp- Seems like forever(NEEDS GUYS)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna felt embarassed to already have made a mistake. She gathered her luggage and walked toward her cabin. To block out the recording still blaring over the speaker she started humming softly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Angel199
Angel199
StarStarStar
Can I join? Name: Jewel Sapphire Nickname: Sapphire, 'Saph' Or Juli Age: 15 Gender: Girl Cabin: cloud (thanks Gupi) Pet: Black Cat. Name: Icky Gender: Girl Looks: Jet black pelt, Flaring amber eyes. Bio: She is very funny and likes to be. She Has very rich parents and lives far far away from Lanrete summer camp in Keinsington. Other: no thanks Looks: Chocolatey Brown pretty Waving hair. Sapphire And turquoise eyes. Attractive figure with smooth Mocha skin.

1 word:
Marty McEpicness4everFly
And 1 more:
Marty McSuperRockAndRollFly
Time for epicness and awesomosity:
Epicness. Period. McFly.
If A friend said "You look great"
A Best friend would say "What are you wearing?"
If A friend gives you a hug
A Best friend would punch your shoulder
If a friend said "How are you?"
A best friend will tell you to ask them.

Posted By:
Angel199
Angel199
StarStarStar
Name: Louis Freshman Nickname: Louis, French version pronounced Lewy. Age: 16 Gender: Male Cabin: Star Pet: A hairy australian tarantula. Name: Rowley Gender: Male Looks: brown and black hairy stripes. Eight ghetto eyes. teeth sharp as stiletto's Bio: Grew up in Denver and then moved to Washington. Lives in new york and likes to joke around. Other: no Looks: Scruffy surfer blonde and auburn hair. Hazel and mocha brown eyes. Tanned rough skin.

1 word:
Marty McEpicness4everFly
And 1 more:
Epicness. Period. McFly.

Posted By:
Angel199
Angel199
StarStarStar
Jewel I stepped out of the Helecopter and waved to Bert, My chaufer. I saw a girl in a super cute purple dress so when I put my bags down I sat next to her. she seemed ok and I needed to keep away from the people in scruffy outfits. Louis I plunked my stuff down and sat next to the only guy there. " a womans touch huh?" he said, Joking.

1 word:
Marty McEpicness4everFly
And 1 more:
Epicness. Period. McFly.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked at all of the people from under her bangs. As soon as somebody looked her way her sight retrned to her shoes. Her fingers with fidgeting up a storm as Millicent got even more nervous and uncomfortable.

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked at all the people taking a deep breath, saying quietly "i WILL make friends this summer!"

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Actually, may I have moon? name: Evelyn ( Goes by Eve ) Age:15 Gender:F duh cabin: Moon pets: a pitch black mare. Yah. And a falcon with white and slightly blue feathers. bio: She lives an unhappy life. Her parents spoiled her rotten but she likes to hang out with boys and be a tomboy. She hates her frilly dresses and heels but she lives to get DIRTY.  Other: perso: she is rich, bubbly, happyish, tomboyish, and full of courage. She luvs luvs LUVS art and has amazing survival skills. She does not like her parents and hates the ettitique lessons. She is really kept to herself and is bullied often but she is used to it and they end up in the wired est positions. She has a bad temper but is very spread out. She luvs animals, music, art, friends and reading ( she spends half her day in a book XD) she is fluent in Chinese, English, Soanish, and French and know a little German but not that much. She wants to learn Russian  Looks: she has long purple hai and is usually in stylish cloths which she hates and keeps other cloths I her bag. She has sapphire eyes and a mischievous expression, always. ME WANTS A SANDWICHN

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Look sorry. I'm really sorry for snalping at you guys, just chekc the notifications. And PLEASE get people to join, we NEED guys) Carduus smiled at the girl who had come out of a helicopter"Hello,  I'm Carduus Terra. My father owns Terra Inc. the gadget company. You probably know about him, from the helicopter I'm guessing our parents are in the same circle. Your clothes are cute by the way"she smiled and turned her music off.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, I'm making three guys, two are twins and one is gay. Message me if you want to date them but I refuse to be involved with inexperienced or cruddy roleplayers)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm fine with that. -Adding to that, If anyone has 'homophobic issues' Leave now! I will have no discrimation involved in this roleplay and I son't want any OCC either.) (Emily, if you wanted the discrimation as character development comment me and we can talk about it)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Frozen or Malificent?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Frozen or Malificent?

latest videos