Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Camp- Seems like forever(NEEDS GUYS)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Maiiko ~ I walked to what looked like a campfire, biting on my bottom lip- chewing on it like I usually do. I shrugged, sitting on a random seat- the heat of the fire blazing on my skin. I set my bag down, seeing a bunch of girls, then a couple boys. Great, a girl filled camp. Good thing I don't hang out with many girls. I sat back chewing on my bottom lip again, shifting my gaze between two girls as they talked.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She would then scan the people,see who would make a good start for her 'NEW AND LOTS OF FRIENDS MILLICENT!' she looked down nervously again

:x

Posted By:
Angel199_2254920 Lock
Angel199_2254920
StarStarStar
Jewel I stared at the girl who had just called out and continued to chat to Carduus.

1 word:
Marty McEpicness4everFly
And 1 more:
Marty McSuperRockAndRollFly
Time for epicness and awesomosity:
Epicness. Period. McFly.
If A friend said "You look great"
A Best friend would say "What are you wearing?"
If A friend gives you a hug
A Best friend would punch your shoulder
If a friend said "How are you?"
A best friend will tell you to ask them.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam I reached up and hit my brother across the back of his head. The fact that I had to reach up even annoyed me. Anyway, at least I was the older twin and i would never let him forget that. I looked st each of the faces around the campfire, taking in each one. She had nice hair, he was cute... I paused on this particular thought and pondered the possibility of my sexuality being discriminated whilst I was here but I was brought back to earth by a kick to my shin which i returned a punch to my immature brothers shoulder. Marcus I rubbed my head and kicked my brother, hard. But I just revived a hit for it. At least I was the taller twin and I would never let him forget that. I glanced at all the faces lit by the orange light, deliberating whom I thought I could speak to. He had nice hair, she was cute... I couldn't help but think that my twin was having the same thoughts as me only reversed. I picked at a long scab jutting through the beloved art on my arms and I pondered how I managed to get such a cut. Jasper Look at then all, so happy. I sighed and pulled my hood further up my head and turned up the volume on my latest album, Lana Del Ray-Born to Die. The lyrics fit my mood. I almost smiled at what i must have looked like, glowering at everyone and sitting apart from the group. I looked at them in my periaple vision, bickering twins and a ridiculous amount of females. I raised my eyebrow

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Millicent's face burned re and she squeaked "I didn't mean to say that out loud..." she hid her fce behind her knees

Posted By:
Angel199_2254920 Lock
Angel199_2254920
StarStarStar
Jewel I Just laughed and continued. I had a feeling it was gonna be great here. Louis I was just drawing in my notebook. so far this camp was booooooooooooooooring.

1 word:
Marty McEpicness4everFly
And 1 more:
Marty McSuperRockAndRollFly
Time for epicness and awesomosity:
Epicness. Period. McFly.
If A friend said "You look great"
A Best friend would say "What are you wearing?"
If A friend gives you a hug
A Best friend would punch your shoulder
If a friend said "How are you?"
A best friend will tell you to ask them.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked up to see the twins and the other sibling, "oh god... I don't know what do to...." she looked down again "to many new people..." she hugged her knees

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet I looked at a guy who looked homosexual. Ugh, I can't believe i said that, so prejudist. I Just turned to my twin and i saw him staring at the girl who had been squealing. Ugh, He always picks the rich ones. first Louise then Ashliegh.....

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny I kept staring at the girl until she stared back, then I whipped my head around. when I looked back I saw she was talking to the other girl again. i just talked to juliet, but it seemed she didnt hear and was deep in thought.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos