Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Camp- Seems like forever(NEEDS GUYS)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Maiiko ~ I walked to what looked like a campfire, biting on my bottom lip- chewing on it like I usually do. I shrugged, sitting on a random seat- the heat of the fire blazing on my skin. I set my bag down, seeing a bunch of girls, then a couple boys. Great, a girl filled camp. Good thing I don't hang out with many girls. I sat back chewing on my bottom lip again, shifting my gaze between two girls as they talked.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She would then scan the people,see who would make a good start for her 'NEW AND LOTS OF FRIENDS MILLICENT!' she looked down nervously again

:x

Posted By:
Angel199_2254920 Lock
Angel199_2254920
StarStarStar
Jewel I stared at the girl who had just called out and continued to chat to Carduus.

1 word:
Marty McEpicness4everFly
And 1 more:
Marty McSuperRockAndRollFly
Time for epicness and awesomosity:
Epicness. Period. McFly.
If A friend said "You look great"
A Best friend would say "What are you wearing?"
If A friend gives you a hug
A Best friend would punch your shoulder
If a friend said "How are you?"
A best friend will tell you to ask them.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam I reached up and hit my brother across the back of his head. The fact that I had to reach up even annoyed me. Anyway, at least I was the older twin and i would never let him forget that. I looked st each of the faces around the campfire, taking in each one. She had nice hair, he was cute... I paused on this particular thought and pondered the possibility of my sexuality being discriminated whilst I was here but I was brought back to earth by a kick to my shin which i returned a punch to my immature brothers shoulder. Marcus I rubbed my head and kicked my brother, hard. But I just revived a hit for it. At least I was the taller twin and I would never let him forget that. I glanced at all the faces lit by the orange light, deliberating whom I thought I could speak to. He had nice hair, she was cute... I couldn't help but think that my twin was having the same thoughts as me only reversed. I picked at a long scab jutting through the beloved art on my arms and I pondered how I managed to get such a cut. Jasper Look at then all, so happy. I sighed and pulled my hood further up my head and turned up the volume on my latest album, Lana Del Ray-Born to Die. The lyrics fit my mood. I almost smiled at what i must have looked like, glowering at everyone and sitting apart from the group. I looked at them in my periaple vision, bickering twins and a ridiculous amount of females. I raised my eyebrow

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Millicent's face burned re and she squeaked "I didn't mean to say that out loud..." she hid her fce behind her knees

Posted By:
Angel199_2254920 Lock
Angel199_2254920
StarStarStar
Jewel I Just laughed and continued. I had a feeling it was gonna be great here. Louis I was just drawing in my notebook. so far this camp was booooooooooooooooring.

1 word:
Marty McEpicness4everFly
And 1 more:
Marty McSuperRockAndRollFly
Time for epicness and awesomosity:
Epicness. Period. McFly.
If A friend said "You look great"
A Best friend would say "What are you wearing?"
If A friend gives you a hug
A Best friend would punch your shoulder
If a friend said "How are you?"
A best friend will tell you to ask them.

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked up to see the twins and the other sibling, "oh god... I don't know what do to...." she looked down again "to many new people..." she hugged her knees

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Juliet I looked at a guy who looked homosexual. Ugh, I can't believe i said that, so prejudist. I Just turned to my twin and i saw him staring at the girl who had been squealing. Ugh, He always picks the rich ones. first Louise then Ashliegh.....

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Johnny I kept staring at the girl until she stared back, then I whipped my head around. when I looked back I saw she was talking to the other girl again. i just talked to juliet, but it seemed she didnt hear and was deep in thought.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

taylor swift

taylor swift

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

We the Kidz

latest videos