Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The wild west ~Open!~(First person please)

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
You're a Yougn' in the west, trekking through the deserts with your trusty horse. Suddenly, You see a wanted sign saying: WANTED: Mr Buford Grande (picture) wanted for stealing from Bank of Diamond plains, Shootings in Ebeneezer Valley and Hilldale. Reward:$1,000 You're family's poor. you see the Reward, and start to get happy. You go home and get into some Fightin' Gear, Pick up your fathers great spud gun. You mosey on down to the saloon, and buy a drink. You walk out and hop onto your horse. You groan. It's your turn to settle the cattle. You hat handelin' thos bovines. You sigh and go off to the farm. the settle the cattle and soon you get your horse to gallop to Guns and stuff.You meet a few people their, you tell 'em about what you saw o the poster, they all join, Now, You're part of the Gang called The Gunners. You saddle up ready to compete against Buford Grande and the Grande's. Ok, there are 10 people in the gang so here are the spots: Girls: Girl 1: Taken by me Girl 2: taken by P a p r i k a Girl 3: Reserved Girl 4: Taken by SunshineBeauty Girl 5: [Name] Guys: Guy 1: Taken by me Guy 2: possibly reserved. Guy 3: [Name] Guy 4: [Name] Guy 5: [Name] Ok, sorry to get boring, but here are the rules: 1. Ask to join. 2. No Dying if it's because the guy you wanted you're charcater to be with is with somebody else, Only die if it's anything but that please. 3. I will determine if your injured or dead by Message. 4. I'm doing the bad guy speaking parts. 5. I know they are all only teens, but they can gamble, have a gun fight and um....ok maybe not what i'm thinking right now... 6. I would appreciate it if you use first person. 7. when you make the form, delete the bracket text, To keep it tidy. Ok, Now the form: Name: Gender(say 'I call' before you say the gender and the number): Age(13-18 ) : Looks: Shooting skill(at least 6, maximum 10): Horse Name: Horse Gender: Horse looks: Horse speed(at least 6 miles per hour while walking): Horse age(10 human years is like being a teen for horses): Ok, here are Mine: Name: Clara Clayton Gender: Female(girl 1) Age: 15 Looks: Will put up, for now, Adventurouse Auburn hair that waves exoticly, deep Hazel eyes. Very nice figure, Womanly muscely, Pretty grin. Shooting skill: 10 Horse Name: Ellie Horse Gender: Female Horse looks: will put up, for now, Long, Black-as-night Mane, Chocolate and hazel-nut brown um...Pelt? Horse speed: 20 miles per hour while running, 16 while walking Horse age(10 human years is like being a teen for horses): 11 Name: Clint Eastwood/ Marty McFly Gender: Male(Boy 1) Age: 17 Looks: will put up, for now; exactly like Micheal J fox, or, Marty McFly. Shooting skill(at least 6): 10 Horse Name: Spirit Horse Gender: Male Horse looks: will put up, for now; Long thick hazel mane, Brown bark coloured pelt. Horse speed: 20 miles while running, 15 while walking Horse age(10 human years is like being a teen for horses): 12 P.S Since your using first person, Write the post like this if your doing two ppl CLARA: I got on my horse. CLINT/MARTY I jumped on my horse and raced Clara. See? good.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[Can I join, please?] Name: Piper Jessie Wyatt Gender: Female Age: 18 Looks. Personality: Kind, optimistic, kind, stubborn, jealous, challenger, and over demanding.  Shooting Skill: 9 Horse Name: River Horse Gender: Male Horse Looks: Black Arabian horse with a white mane and tail. Horse Speed [Walking]: 9 Horse Speed [Running]: 13 Horse Age: 12

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
[accepted]

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar

"ImaginationGal200" wrote:

[accepted]
[Thank you! :3]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, we have enough people to start now so, shall I? CLARA: I walked to Sandy's Sallon with my pal, Piper. We was on our horses, and going fast. We was waiting to go on the search for the yeller belly Buford Grande. CLINT/MARTY: I was riding behind them girls. I stared at piper. She turned round and I looked away.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[Sorry for the late reply, I was busy.]
Piper
We walked into to Sandy's Salon,  with my close friend, Clara. "Howdy do, Sandy!" When I said that, I felt Clint staring at me. I turned to face him and he turned around right after. What's wrong with the boy? I wondered.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Clint: I slowly looked back at piper and waved. I sat at a table and said " a whiskey, sandy!" his real name was Samuel, but he was very old and was a desert trekker so sandy was his nickname.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I sat down next to Clara, and Clara sat down next to Clint. "Hey Sandy, gimme a butterscotch!" I yelled and he grinned, his yellow teeth showing. Dear goodness, I thought.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Clara: i sat next to Clint and Piper, looking at Clint. He was starin' at Piper like she was a bottle of liquor. I laughed silent like. I shook my head and ordered myself a whiskey aswell.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Clint: i looked away from piper and drank my whiskey, loading my spudder. I sighed and looked at the wanted posters.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

latest videos