Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The wild west ~Open!~(First person please)

Posted By:
ImaginationGal200_2207780 Lock
ImaginationGal200_2207780
StarStarStarStarStar
Clint I strode up to the shooting party and asked for a go. the holder said "Ok. Yer component, deh deh Ah! Buford Tannen". I gulped.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
( I meant Buford Grande)

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I stood back as I watched Clint walk up to the shooting party, but I decided to go along. God bless my soul, I thought. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
( May I join Name: Miya Voyeur Age: 16 Gender: I call girl 4 Looks: Miya stands in about 5"2. She has a slim build for speed and agility. She has bright green hair, dyed with stolen pigment from the dyers street. Its cut in a short fashion, with spikes that rest on the nape of her neck, and two long strands, one on each side in the front.Miya also has side-swept bangs and a pair of red ski goggles ( In the best steampunk fashion) that lay in her hair like a head band. She has bright silver eyes that have flecks of bright green,making her look very cat-like. In female clothes she actually has a nice figure. Personality: Miya is adventurous and loves a good challenge. She never gives up easilly and is very stubborn. She also enjoys spending time in town, mostly talking to the towns people and hanging out with old men at the pubs. Miya is skilled in cross dressing, so she pretends to be a boy most of the time. Bio: Miya is the daughter of a farmer, her mother died giving birth to her third sister. Miya, tired of agriculture, moved to the larger area of town, living on pidgeons and stolen goods. She was very fast, and was almost never caught (She was a type of  parkour practician). She joined a gang and before long went on her own gunfighting adventures. Miya spends a lot of time pretending to be a boy, but once you know her, you can tell its actually a she. Skills or Talents: Stealh, speed and strengh. Clothes: Miya wears a pair of black leather boots with silver spurs that look like small daggers, she never uses them on her horse, but for fighting. She also wears a black hat with a red ribbon thats thin and tied around it. She also wears dark jeans and a black tanktop and a red bandana covering her mouth and nose. Weapon of Choice: A rifle, two pistols, a set of daggers and a sword. Shooting skills: 10 Horse name: Elric horse gender: Male: Horse looks: Black coat, a dark black mane with some died green and white streaks, a black tail with the same died streaks. A black and white saddle with silver decorations, but nothing flashy. Is a very large horse, a throughbred, the best around. Horse speed: about six furlongs a minute, not sure what that is in miles. Running speed is twenty nine miles per hour, walking is eighteen miles an hour. Horse age: 8 Hope this is good .

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah.... But I would like to point out that things like steam punk goggles don't really belong in the 1800's. also, maybe you could make her looks seem a little more.... Simple, you know... Not so, 21st century. apart from that, super!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Clint i felt Piper behind me. I grasped my gun. Suddenly, I saw Buford shoot down 12 targets in just 30 seconds. I was next. I stood up to the podium.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Clara I was terrified. I stepped forward so I could see how Clint was doing.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I stepped up once Clint finished doing his rounds. I took out my silver gun that was loaded with pea bullets, and shot 30 in 10 seconds. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(BTW Clint had shot 15 in 20 seconds)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Buford Recognized the four and raised his bushy eyebrows, he scowled and loaded the pea shooter that the holder had provided. he loaded the led bullets and walked to where his horse was tied. He mounted it. Then he shot the sky and got his horse galloping away, he was escaping Clint Not on my watch! I jumped onto my horse and went after him, loading my spudder with 3 led bullets I would have to be careful.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

it's a never ending story

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

latest videos