Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Flyers-(Open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
  Gone, Gone you shall be from me And I will never see you again Gone, gone you shall be from me Though I wait for you evermore! Away, away you shall fly away O'er the peaks and vales to the lands beyond Away, away you shall fly away And ne'er return to me. -Pontisaya In the long-lost planet of  Ethur battle has erupted between the countries of Chatrus, Etras, Engir,Danianor, Egur, and the creatures that habituate them. These countries have been populated by mystic creatures for centuries. They all battle for complete rule over Ethur. Humans then arrive and are kept  in a concentration camp called Pontisaya. They rebel and take part in the war, for freedom.  Chatrus is populated by Elves, dark and light. The dark come by night time, bloodthirsty and hungry for flesh. By day come beautiful light elves, they seduce and attract any being coming in their land, and once they have got them in bed, they kill them and eat their flesh. The terrain is full of thick forests   Etras is a very large island, full of  deep ponds, vast lakes and marshes, populated by merepeople, who become human-like to drown victims.  Engir is populated Witches and Wizards.  They use spells to create barriers to their land, and are vicious cannibals. They are in a polar-type land because they can endure the cold  Danianor is populated by fairies. They come in all shapes, colours and sizes. They usually pick a well and healthy human being to reproduce with. They may appear innocent but they also are devastatingly evil. Danianor is full of flowery meadows and bright clearings with animals everywhere.  Egur is held by vampires, who swoop out in search of fresh blood every night of the full moon, and leave a trail of hopelessness and despair wherever they go. Its a perpetually dark and rocky land, full of crags and abysses. Pontisaya is a desert-like land with small clay houses. -------------------------- Pontisaya, 200 hundred years after the enslavement of the human race     A young man hurried ahead as he drew his cloak hood up. A thousand pairs of eyes gazed from the shades and trees. He ignored them and hurried on. Under the cloak were a hundred scars etched upon a tanned skin. He stopped before a clearing. It lay full of bones and rocks, in the middle of the destruction were three eggs of large proportion, the length of his fore arm and double the thickness of his muscly thigh. They were red, blue, and green, and glittered with a pearly sheen. He wrapped them in his cloak and hurried back the way he came.   A year later, three strong dragons were kept hidden by the same man and his followers. A dozen eggs were hatched also. They formed a resistance. The flyers. ---------------------------------- I'm not sure if everyone understood the plot, so if you have questions, ask. Forms: Name: Age: Species: Gender: Appearance: Bio: Wearing: FlyerFrownOnly If human) Personality: Other: There are currently three flyers that have experience and a dozen trainees.  Flyer 1-Girl, taken Flyer 2 - Male- not taken Flyer 3 -Male- not taken The trainees: Female: 1-Open 2-Open 3-open 4-open 5-open 6-open Male: 1-open 2-open 3-open 4-open 5-open 6-open                                          

Flyers-(Open)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I be Flyer 2 and trainee 1 (female)?

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Flyers-(Open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yes, of course!)

Flyers-(Open)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yey! ;D)

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Flyers-(Open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm posting my form: Name: Miya Voyeur Age: 16 Species: Human Looks: Miya stands in about 5"2. She has a slim build for speed and agility. She has bright green hair, dyed with stolen pigment from the dyers street. Its cut in a short fashion, with spikes that rest on the nape of her neck, and two long strands, one on each side in the front.Miya also has side-swept bangs and a pair of goggles ( In the best steampunk fashion) that lay in her hair like a head band. She has bright silver eyes that have flecks of bright green,making her look very cat-like. Personality: Miya is adventurous and loves a good challenge. She never gives up easilly and is very stubborn. She also enjoys spending time in town, mostly talking to the towns people and hanging out with old men at the pubs. Miya is skilled in cross dressing, so she pretends to be a boy most of the time. Bio: Miya is the daughter of a farmer, her mother died giving birth to her third sister. Miya, tired of agriculture, moved to the larger area of town, living on pidgeons and stolen goods. She was very fast, and was almost never caught . She was finally caught and whipped in public.The first rebel caught a hold of her, and introduced her to the eggs. The first dragon hatched for her. . Miya spends a lot of time pretending to be a boy, but once you know her, you can tell its actually a she. Skills or Talents: Stealh, speed and strengh. Clothes: Miya wears a pair of brown and green trousers,  a black tank top and leather shoes. She always has  a pouch, around her waist where she carries her daggers and other goods. Other: Her dragons name is Elric Flyer.

Flyers-(Open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar

"Seriously.Immature" wrote:

(Yey! ;D)
(Its the least I can do. I like your roleplays \(^o^)/  )

Flyers-(Open)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Gabriel Bavard Age: 18 Species: Human Looks: Gabriel is a lanky 6"3, with a lean and muscled body. His skin is evenly tanned, and he has curly dark hair that frames his face naturally. He has unusually pale grey eyes, that can be unsettling if he looks at you too long. His features are sharp and defined, and he usually has a brooding expression. He has a thick scar on his left forearm that he never talks about. He has one small gold earring at the top of his left ear. Personality: Gabriel can be harsh and judging, but generally a good sport. He calls things like they are, and doesn't believe in sugar-coating. He hates over optimistic people, finds them annoying, and goes out of his way to be rude to people he doesn't like. When he laughs though, it's very cheering and reassuring. He can be very hard to read, and sometimes confusing. Bio: Used to live with his mother and younger brother, but they were both captured by vampires, so he has a bit of a distaste for them. He actively hunted out the rebels, and asked to join them. Amazingly enough, the second dragon hatched for him when he was introduced. Skills or Talents: Is a good fighter, can preempt opponents' attacks from minute actions. Also a very good archer. Clothes: Wears a black shirt, and black trousers with black boots. Always has a bow slung over his back, and sometimes a sword around his waist. Other: His dragon's name is Seren, and he's a Flyer. (Other form- coming soon to a computer near you.)

Flyers-(Open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
( Love it! We just have to have another Flyer and some more trainees and we can start. We need some villains from the other countries also.)

Flyers-(Open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( may i be a female trainee ))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Flyers-(Open)

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes you can

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos