Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Pocket Watch

Posted By:
1dlover233
1dlover233
StarStar
One day I was trying to find my little brother Joseph when I saw a pocket watch I picked it up and was thinking about joseph and I accidentally pressed a button. When I opened my eyes I was right there beside my brother. I decided to take him home before I investigated the watch.When we got back to the house I told no one about the watch and decided to keep it to myself.When I got to my room I opened it up and There was a mineral inside I thought about the beach and I pressed the button. When I opened my eyes again I was at the Florida beach and when I thought about home I was back home in 5 seconds....................................... Big Grin

'_' Don't ever friend someone who don't understand you or be mean to you. '_'

The Pocket Watch

Posted By:
1dlover233
1dlover233
StarStar
The next day I was late to school so I used the pocket watch and lucky for me everybody was at lunch. when 5th period rolled around so,  I put the pocket watch in my bokbag and when I got to the classroom my teacher Mrs.Elliot found the pocket watch on the floor and kept it and didn't tell anyone that she found my pocket............................

'_' Don't ever friend someone who don't understand you or be mean to you. '_'

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Should abortion be legal?

Slap The Keyboard :p

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos