Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Sister Margaret Mary's Orphanage for Girls (RP)

Posted By:
Tomoe Yuki98
Tomoe Yuki98
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to Sister Margaret's Orphanage for Girls.  Let me introduce myself to you.  I am Sister Margaret Mary.  Here, at the orphanage, we make sure that our girls, ages four to eighteen, receive an education and the proper shelter until they are adopted.   Name: Age (four to eighteen) : Birthday: Looks: Picture (optional) (No anime or drawings.  Real people, please) : Personality: Back story: Other: Now, let me explain the rules to you.  In the orphanage, there shan't be running, yelling, or fighting.  In the courtyard, please refrain from fighting.  On the orphanage's property, there is no cursing, whatsoever. Roleplay rules - No cursing - No intimate relations - When your character is speaking, use "these" - When you are speaking out of character use (these) My form Name: Janie Lewis Age: nine Birthday: April 11, 2003 Looks: Janie has wavy black hair that reaches her elbows.  Her eyes are a dull grey color, and she has pale skin.  She is 4'5", which is short for her age, and seventy-two pounds. Personality: Janie likes to talk, but she is often hushed by the nuns that help Sister Margaret Mary around the orphanage.  She enjoys playing games and skipping rope in the courtyard.  She is a very friendly and energetic girl.  She especially hates it when it is quiet hour, where the girls have to quietly knit or sew. Back story: When Janie was two, her mother and father got into a car crash, where they both received fatal injuries.  Janie's grandmother took care of her until she was diagnosed with leukemia.  Janie's grandmother fought the cancer for two years.  A week after the doctor told her she didn't have long to live, Janie's grandmother gave her to the orphanage.  A month later, the grandmother died. Other: ///

Posted By:
Emosky490
Emosky490
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Dixen Age:10 Birthday:January 22, 2002 Looks:Alex has Red hair going halfway to her back,She has bright green eyes,she has pale skin and she always wear red.plus she is 5'4",89 pounds PersonalityDazedhe's quiet but when she has to talk she'll talk,She LOVES the color Red she always sugest everything to be Red,She's very athletic she always play football or Soccer with boys or girls so when she plays in the courtyard she plays basketball or soccer by herself,She is kinda of a loner sometimes she social Back Story:Her mom and dad would abuse her alot but when her grandmother  found out she took in Alex but 13 months later she found a boyfriend after a few days Alex and Her grandmother thought he was really nice but after a week he starting hitting on her when her grandma was not there but when they went on a car trip they crashed into a truck they both died Alex survied with only a scar on her arm

"This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe"
"Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else"
"We Found Love In A Hopeless Place!"

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join?I've posted my form purely because you need to judge my writing before really being able to accept me.Name: Leaena (Lea) DavisAge: SixBirthday: September 17, 1910Looks: Lea's auburn hair falls in curls, gentle ringlets just above her shoulders. Her skin has a fading tan appearance and her eyes are wide and childish with a pale green, almost yellow colouring. She is 3'2 which is under average and 44 pounds.Personality: She is a very bubbly child, unless she knows an adult is nearby. Her personality is basically that of most young children, happy and bright with a habit of annoying others but nothing is intentionally cruel. She is giggly and likes to talk to anything including inanimate objects. She is different around adults, completely silent, selectively mute. Her personality is completely unnoticeable in her silence, the nuns don't understand what happens because she is fine when they are nearby but never another adult.Back Story: Her mother died giving birth to her, leaving her alone with her father. He was a drunk, a violent drunk, and her aunt was the one who cared for her. When Lea's father remarried her aunt gave all her care over to the new 'mother'. This woman was beaten almost as soon as they were married and she was too busy caring for herself than the young girl and as her father din't care for her so they gave her up to the orphanage at 3, leaving her at the door with only her name and birthday in a small sheet of paper.Other: She likes animals, especially cats.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
Name: France Grace Caradoc  Age: Eighteen Birthday: ​ January 9 Looks:  Personality: Communicative, independent, loyal, friendly, rude, suspicious, has an attitude, and secretive.  Back Story: None.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
Tomoe Yuki98
Tomoe Yuki98
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining!

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar

"Tomoe Yuki98" wrote:

Thanks for joining!
Yay! :3 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
Tomoe Yuki98
Tomoe Yuki98
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you want to start when we get a couple more people?

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[I usually like starting immediately, but it's your RP. :3]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
Tomoe Yuki98
Tomoe Yuki98
StarStarStarStarStar
We can start now, if you want.

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[I guess we can. You go first. :3]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With 'S'

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

Words that start with A