Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Maybe We're Just Too Far Away ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
A month ago, ten friends split up to go to the colleges of their dreams. For some, things have been going great, but for others things aren't going so well. Some had feelings left unsaid that still want to be heard. Some are in relationships that are struggling due to the distance. Throughout all of this, the whole friendship is breaking at the seems. Will these high school best friends stick through everything going on in their hectic lives? Rules:  - Ask to join.   - You must create 1 boy and one girl. You must use BOTH characters, not just one. No exceptions! Your characters can not be siblings either.   -No Mary-Sues or Gary-Joes   - This roleplay will be written in 1st person format. Please do not switch to 3rd.   - I will either accept or reject your form. Please don't start with me if you are not accepted.   -Proper grammar and spelling must be used.   - Include everyone, and do your best to be included with that. No "She sat there sighing, feeling sorry for herself" posts.   - If you have read the rules, ask to join in 3rd person.    - No one line posts. I understand that you can get writers block, but at least then write 3-5.   - No pregnancy story lines. It loses sight of the roleplay's true intentions.  -Please no dying. -Everyone must be at a different college. Form:  Name: Age: Looks: Personality: College: Other: Name: Harmony Carver Age: 18 Looks:  Personality: Harmony is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion. College: Leeds College of Music Other: She has had the biggest crush on ________ since second grade, and didn't get the chance to tell him how she felt before they left. She doesn't want to do it over the phone or video chat, so she doesn't know what to do. Name: Liam Scott Age: 18 going on 19 Looks:  Personality: Liam is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. This side is only shown around his friends though. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out.  College: Rutgers Other: He is in a relationship with (any takers?), but things have been strained over the past month.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I?) Name: Dian Cadarn Age: 18 Looks: but her hair is black. Personality: Dian loves sports and all forms of art (except maybe poetry), and is constantly up or down. She's free spirited, and it can be hard to get her moody, unless you interrupt her when she's painting or writing. She has a habit of throwing thinfs when she's angry. She came from a very eccentric family, her parents were both psychologists, her two older sisters are models and she has two younger twin brothers, so her home was always hectic or fun. She's very accepting, and cheerful. She lacks a little common sense  at times, and can end up in awkward situations. College:  Royal Academy of Arts Other: Has quite a crush on Liam Scott (is that okay?), although he's in a relationship so she's trying to move on. (I honestly just realised how alike Dian and Liam's personalities are.) Name: Gabriel Bavard Age: 18 Looks: Personality: Gabriel's really smart, and cheerful. He's good with kids and animals, and is studying to be a vet. He's okay at sports, but only really plays basketball although he's not on the team. He's quite rational, though at parties he can be a lot wilder than you'd expect. He's sharp, and often sarcastic, though he's also patient. He's also not squeamish. At all. College: Imperial College Other: N/A, I guess.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Yes You may.)

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thankie!)

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( may i join?))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

(( may i join?))
(Can I see a sample post?)

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(( like this?)) I ran faster. The wind was buzzing but my ears couldn't hear anything. The snow crunched over my feet leavinga trail of blood. I gasped clutching my wound. Blood was seeping from my bruised fingers. Yet, i couldnt stop. The creature's fot steps were closing in and my heart began to close. All i heard was the frequent beating of my endangered life ticking away.and with a loud thud everything was gone.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Will you be able to post like this for two characters?

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

Just Pontmercying Along

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos